We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    6

    Dear Crickhollow, Who is Currently Recruiting for Kinship?

    As can be seen on the "Looking for Kinship" thread,

    https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...84#post8172584

    Would love to talk to a recruiter via PM. Chat in game is too hard to keep track of for me when I'm questing. Looking mostly for enjoyable people that keep game life in perspective. See posted link for my "about me."
    Belmorwen, Elf Champion
    Ellmorwen, Hunter, Explorer
    Crickhollow Server

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,875
    The Kinships I've seen recruiting are Friends and Allies Company, Frodo's Friends, The silver Claw, The Guardians, to name a few that openly recruit there others as well you check them out by looking for kin name in game and see if get a reply from anyone.

    I currently lead the Kinship Second Breakfast, we are the oldest kin on the server, while we do not openly recruit, we have players apply at our guild site and you can check us out as well here https://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.com/ where you can read all about us and our kin charter.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

    Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    The Kinships I've seen recruiting are Friends and Allies Company, Frodo's Friends, The silver Claw, The Guardians, to name a few that openly recruit there others as well you check them out by looking for kin name in game and see if get a reply from anyone.

    I currently lead the Kinship Second Breakfast, we are the oldest kin on the server, while we do not openly recruit, we have players apply at our guild site and you can check us out as well here https://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.com/ where you can read all about us and our kin charter.
    I have a lot of respect for your kinship and their dedication to community building. Your members are very active no doubt as I see them all over the server. I'm not much of a hobbit person as I see myself more akin to the Rangers of the Dunedain. (I do need to check out your website. I love that you have an application process. I have been pushed membership joins without even knowing who was sending them to me. I guess my age is showing. )
    Belmorwen, Elf Champion
    Ellmorwen, Hunter, Explorer
    Crickhollow Server

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayna64 View Post
    I have a lot of respect for your kinship and their dedication to community building. Your members are very active no doubt as I see them all over the server. I'm not much of a hobbit person as I see myself more akin to the Rangers of the Dunedain. (I do need to check out your website. I love that you have an application process. I have been pushed membership joins without even knowing who was sending them to me. I guess my age is showing. )
    No need to be a Hobbit person, while thats sort of the kinship theme, we are a kinship that is open to all races/classes, some in our kin Roleplay as rangers among other characters.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

    Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    6
    I am now the newest member of Voice of the Rings!
    Belmorwen, Elf Champion
    Ellmorwen, Hunter, Explorer
    Crickhollow Server

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayna64 View Post
    I am now the newest member of Voice of the Rings!
    Yay!

    I'm going to be moving my Shadowfax toons over to Crickhollow when Shadowfax closes later this year. I'm Stradivartbart in the VoiceOfTheRings kinship but will only be playing there during VotR live streams until my Shadowfax toons and convenience goodies get transferred over. (I'm always John Hammer on YouTube and anywhere else because that's my name.)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayna64 View Post
    As can be seen on the "Looking for Kinship" thread,

    https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...84#post8172584

    Would love to talk to a recruiter via PM. Chat in game is too hard to keep track of for me when I'm questing. Looking mostly for enjoyable people that keep game life in perspective. See posted link for my "about me."
    If you come to a live stream of Voice of the Rings, perhaps you'll find his content enjoyable and wish to join his kinship on Crickhollow:
    https://www.youtube.com/@VoiceoftheRings

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralfazz View Post
    If you come to a live stream of Voice of the Rings, perhaps you'll find his content enjoyable and wish to join his kinship on Crickhollow:
    https://www.youtube.com/@VoiceoftheRings
    I HAVE listened to a few of his broadcasts, and I LOVE the stories of his "pets"

    Is the whole kinship dwarves? I only caught the end of his last instance run on Friday.

    I tried this game because of "Nerd of the Rings", but I have no idea what their kinship name is.
    Belmorwen, Elf Champion
    Ellmorwen, Hunter, Explorer
    Crickhollow Server

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayna64 View Post
    I HAVE listened to a few of his broadcasts, and I LOVE the stories of his "pets"

    Is the whole kinship dwarves? I only caught the end of his last instance run on Friday.

    I tried this game because of "Nerd of the Rings", but I have no idea what their kinship name is.
    VotR's kinship is open to all races and classes.

    Nerd of the Rings's channel is awesome. He does play LOTRO and he has a kinship but I'm pretty sure it's just a "vanity" kinship to promote his channel name. He plays with VotR sometimes.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload