We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Appraisal

I still have my old LI's slotted on one of my characters. I don't see the appraisal button, nor can I remove them from my character. What do I need to do to slot the new LI's?

The Appraise button will be located at the bottom right of the Legendary Item inside the legendary window. When you select the item, there will be a description with the button that can be pressed once to give you supplies for your new one. You can still continue to use your old equipment and appraise your bridle if you want. The legendary item window should still be Shift + I or can be found in the Start Menu (^) at the bottom left of your action bar. You can consult the wiki for more information with pictures: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Leg...egendary_Items. Once you do appraise them, simply toss them if you don't want them anymore (not even cosmetically).

As for your new LIs, you don't slot them. They function like any items that require essences in the sense that you drag it to the flame icon located underneath your shoe equipment slot.