We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Help With Deeds

Help With Deeds

The following deeds: The Best Defince, The Final Book, and A Shield Maiden's Song.

I know the areas where you have to do them. What I was wondering is there any particular mobs that drop them or is it just random.

Whohaz_Duhrang is offline Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...
    I Believe If You Hover Your Cursor Onto The Enemy, That You Believe Drops The Item., There Should Appear The Quest / Deed., If It Does Not Appear, Then That Enemy Wont Drop It (im unsure specifically about these quests but i know from experience with others which i could not name, this was so) Hopefully This Helped

Thank you for your response.
    The mobs I was asking about, were the non-beast ( Man, Orc, Goblin etc ).

Quote Originally Posted by hagermanj View Post
    The following deeds: The Best Defince, The Final Book, and A Shield Maiden's Song.

I know the areas where you have to do them. What I was wondering is there any particular mobs that drop them or is it just random.
    Lotro-wiki is your friend. To find out where you buy those books, take a look here, under the Legendary Deeds section. Remember, to follow the link for “Legendary Book Pages”, found in the page for the specific class deed, under Additional Information. Book pages drop most frequently from humanoid mobs.
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…