We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Playing Solo and Self Heals

I play solo and was wondering if there are any self heals.

I have look on Lotro Wiki several times and could not find any.
    Last edited by hagermanj; Feb 08 2023 at 08:04 AM.
    VIP Lifetime
    Since 2007
    Server: Gladden
    Solo Player

Noble mark (yellow), Revealing mark (blue), Rallying cry, Inspire, Muster courage (if traited Courageos Convocation), Gallant display (blue), Standard of honour (blue), Strenght in numbers (yellow) and your pet can also heal you.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

If you are playing Red line I would trait like this: https://ilovefriedorc.com/traits/captain-WUrmF

Quote Originally Posted by pizzadude48 View Post
    If you are playing Red line I would trait like this: https://ilovefriedorc.com/traits/captain-WUrmF
    Nice build
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

I wouldn't trait impactful blows, as this trait is currently not working. Also, Astute hands is a must-have because it affects your DoT from grave wound, light of Elendil and cutting attack. Thus the more reason to apply the bleeds during cutting edge state.

This is a solo build suggestion: Red Blue Solo

You may choose to orient it in a more group-like manner, in which case you take out the current set damage bonuses on the bleeds & reversal, get fellowship of the blade, Blood of Numenor for Cry of vengeance, and invest some points in lifting words as cutting edge also affects your heal crit magnitude both in HoT effect.
    WhiteGoliath

Not sure I was aware Impactful Blows wasn't working - it does appear to have an influence on tool tips

Minor FYI but just to say the build Zaheer put up isn't quite legal - it needs another point in tiers 1, 2 or 3 of Hands of Healing (i.e. to get to 15 in total) to unlock tier 4 and hence Astute Hands.
    Otherwise, what he said....

Captain class will be reworked with the next big update. Among other changes, we get a solo stance. Mainly, it will give DPS buffs, but one effect is that it changes our rez skill to an emergency self heal.

Bullroarer change notes:
    https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...63#post8175963
    (See part about "Stand Alone: Escape from Darkness > Cry of Fury")