We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Ill Omens: Portents

This.... this is the solution to the feedback from 2021 that was unanimous enough to pause the event for a year?

Portents have the same effects but are bound to *character* instead of account. Either we're being trolled or there's been some serious misunderstanding.
    Last edited by anice13; Feb 01 2023 at 03:02 PM.

My vote is on trolled.

Not only they change these items everyone raged against to character bound, increasing the grind, but they also partially take away our tokens by making them account wide after being character bound - they don't reward you for doing the event on 12 characters, they punish you for going over cap.

Jee, thanks.

Edit: in case someone hasn't seen them yet

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    Edit: in case someone hasn't seen them yet
    Man, 136-140 is a TINY window. I know 140 is the current max, but the old ones went up to 135 when the max was only 130 didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Halphast View Post
    Man, 136-140 is a TINY window. I know 140 is the current max, but the old ones went up to 135 when the max was only 130 didn't they?

The window is irrelevant if it's 140 or 145, you don't have a benefit as the next lvl cap is 150.
    The last time it was only done to limit their use for the next cap as they were new items

Quote Originally Posted by Fureo View Post
    The window is irrelevant if it's 140 or 145, you don't have a benefit as the next lvl cap is 150.
    The last time it was only done to limit their use for the next cap as they were new items
    ......and if the next level cap is 150, don't you want them to last until at least 145?

Quote Originally Posted by Halphast View Post
    ......and if the next level cap is 150, don't you want them to last until at least 145?
    I really don't care in that case and I think it doesn't make a difference. These items have high influence in group content and raids.
    You are 150 in a days or so anyway and during questing it really doesn't matter so why bother if it's 140 or 145

you are correct, these things are basically useless unless you need that extra push to beat an enrage timer in a raid or something like that.

you dont need for landscape questing, they not really gonna get you thru a t10 delving mission so why bother?

i did it last year got em all, barely used them, will i do again? unless they decide to make them usable in pvmp, No.

Mortem Tyrannis