We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unlocking Moria Skirmishes

So my brawler was never Valar-ed but did skip all but the beginning of Moria. Where do I go to unlock the Moria skirmishes? I am past the Walls of Moria instance and can't enter either the Peaceful Path or the Chamber of Leadership so Broin doesn't seem to be available. Thanks for any serious help.

Its the epic quest line that opens them. Pick that up where ever you left it and go from there, I believe they start opening around 5.5

Quote Originally Posted by Samwisenheimer View Post
    So my brawler was never Valar-ed but did skip all but the beginning of Moria. Where do I go to unlock the Moria skirmishes? I am past the Walls of Moria instance and can't enter either the Peaceful Path or the Chamber of Leadership so Broin doesn't seem to be available. Thanks for any serious help.
    Check completed quests for Volume 2, or check Durin's Threshold where epic questline begins

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    Check completed quests for Volume 2, or check Durin's Threshold where epic questline begins
    It was with Tulk in DT. Thanks!