We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ill Omens Essence Bounty has lvl 13 essences not 14

Looks like the reward for slogging through the 19 T3 skirmishes wasn't updated for this year's event. Would appreciate a trade-in option to get a reasonable reward for the effort.
    Last edited by Tsuyoi; Feb 11 2023 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
    Looks like the reward for slogging through the 19 T3 skirmishes wasn't updated for this year's event. Would appreciate a trade-in option to get a reasonable reward for the effort.

Feb 14 2023, 12:42 AM #1
    Cordovan
    Cordovan is offline Community Manager

Known Issue: Ill Omens Tier 3 Essence Bounty Above Level 130

Level 140 characters receiving an Ill Omens Essence Bounty from the deed "Skirmish Assault: Ill Omens (Tier 3)" should refrain from opening the package until we can add a level 140 essence selection package with the next update. Currently the Ill Omens Essence Bounty package will only reward essences up through level 130. After Update 34.3, currently scheduled for March 1st, players will be able to open a level 140 Delver's Lively Essence Box if they wait to open the Ill Omens Essence Bounty until 34.3 is released.

@Cordovan I had already opened my essence box. Will it be possible to barter my essence 13 for an essence 14 ?

I believe Cord said that if you've already opened your essence box, send a message to customer service and they will fix it. You may need to wait until March 1 since that's when the official fix gets put in the code.