We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Vol 2: Relic in Lumul-Nar no solo option

I have been doing epic quests from many levels back with my level 70 minstrel. When I got to Vol 2 Book 8 Chapter 3 (A Relic in Lumul-Nar, level 60) I had read that there were 2 versions of the instance: for 3 players and 1 player. My screen only offers me the 3-player version. I don't remember finishing this using a 1-player instance before, and I can't find it in my completed log. Granted, the last time I was in this area prior to today was probably around the time when Moria was released, so my memory is spotty, but I don't see this in my list of completed quests or skirmishes. Any idea how I can get the 1-player version?

Arkenstone
    Homer - min
    Goo - burg
    Boppa - brawler

I think you need to abandon the quest and go back to where you could pick it up. There should be 2 versions of the quest for this instance and later on one other Moria instance (Solo option and Group Option). But picking up one prevents the other from being taken so you will have to drop this quest.
    Footman Ryvick DonHuntstead 120 Guardian

Officer of Baruk Khazad

Arkenstone Server

It starts with Bori in the Peacegul Path. Just disd it a couple of days ago on a twink, and it is as the prebious poster noted that when you take one the other will disappear.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Both instances have solo version started with NPC and not related with instance finder, You even don't need to beat last boss to get relics

I don't know how I missed the fact that there are 2 options listed when you initially get the quest. So glad to be able to do this quest finally. Thanks everyone for your help!
    Arkenstone
    Homer - min
    Goo - burg
    Boppa - brawler