We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Beacon of Hope Skill

Dear SSG, your efforts to do a LM more valuable in 3- and 6-man groups are most welcome. A renewed Skill is really a step forward in the right direction. During the 10 secs it generates about as much healing as 3 active Water-lore HoTs. Yet, there is a way to improve it even more. We have an "exotic mechanic" to share a Beacon of Hope HoT within 4 meters radius from target. Please, increase it. Thanks.

I 100% agree. 4m radius is extremely small.
    Also I think it would be better if you could increase both CD and duration of Beacon of Hope from 10s to 20s (i.e. HoT works every 2 seconds for 20s). This skills has a pretty long animation (+induction) which slows down your rotation dramatically (compared to live) since now you have to spam it every 10s (instead of 30s on live servers).
    Arkenstone: Oiz - warg r13, Oizen - spider r11, Voiz - WL r11, Shokkolad - BA r10, Chebusik - defiler r8
    Oizio - LM; Cheburaxa - mini; Oizi - RK.
    Evernight: Oiz - warg r9, Oizi - spider r8

Main problem what LM have only single target heals. Sometimes when you already use both heals and in same time other healer use aoe heal and heal everyone. So you can't heal next target and need wait for CD. Increasing range for share increase LM to complete instances as support

-Update- Dear SSG, the main target for our heal is a Tank (it's logical). But in 6-man groups more than one member of group could require a heal because of many different negative effects which impacts all group. That's why we need to share a HoT heal from Beacon of Hope much further that 4 meters. It would be nice to see 40 meters. The thing is, range DPSers always try to stay away from the Adds and a Boss as much as possible and they won't get any heal at all. I've also agree that we don't need another 10-seconds-spam-skill (especially with long induction/animation). Please, set the CD to 20 seconds (10 tics every 2 seconds) or so for the Beacon of Hope as it was mentioned earlier in this thread. We got a lot more things to do. Thanks.

-Update- Dear SSG, please, set the "Beacon OF Hope" HoTs-timer to 30 seconds (15 ticks) with the same 10 seconds CD for the skill. We'll get the opportunity to boost our Healing on Tank (with direct Heal) when it really needs or to share Healing with another fellowship member. It also provides more time for another things, like DPS/CC/buff-debuff. Thanks.