We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Naralanna View Post
    Just ran it solo, 140 non-raiding champ, no problems except could not complete the main quest. It says to find Malruv, and at the last boss (O...? forgot her name) he's right there, but I can't interact with him. Left instance, went back in, same thing. I realize it's the first day of U35 so maybe a bug, maybe lag although the rest seemed to be fine. Wondering if anyone else had the problem and how to get around it.

Nice instance, glad I had a few disease potions handy.

Thanks!
    Same bug as during testing. 2nd run for instance, quest from 1st run able to complete it

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    Same bug as during testing. 2nd run for instance, quest from 1st run able to complete it
    Good to know, I'll try it again. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Naralanna View Post
    Just ran it solo, 140 non-raiding champ, no problems except could not complete the main quest. It says to find Malruv, and at the last boss (O...? forgot her name) he's right there, but I can't interact with him. Left instance, went back in, same thing. I realize it's the first day of U35 so maybe a bug, maybe lag although the rest seemed to be fine. Wondering if anyone else had the problem and how to get around it.

Nice instance, glad I had a few disease potions handy.

Thanks!

I am seeing the exact same issue with Malruv, unable to actually complete the "Into the Posion Garden" quest because of it!
    Champion of Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Uana View Post
    I am seeing the exact same issue with Malruv, unable to actually complete the "Into the Posion Garden" quest because of it!
    You need go forward, find Glass Gazebo, go back to Dolag, kill first boss, and Dolag go forward to Gazebo. Talk with her here, go to gates, and talk Dolag with get additional objective kill Great cultivator Oganuin. After that, you can talk not only with Marluv, but with Dolag too

Quote Originally Posted by Uana View Post
    On the 6th time through the instance, finally got it to complete as it should. Perseverance is a virtue!
    Champion of Gladden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2