We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Really burglar problem.

I would like to raise a discussion about control and balance in Ettenmoors. Creeps have anti-stun potions for 5 seconds, traded for commendation together with class skills of anti-stun. The cooldown of anti-stun of my burg character is 45 seconds. This skill doesn’t do anything with disarmed condition and fear. The cooldown of anti-stun potion is 2 minutes. We need the same sigils as with creeps or lower cooldown of class skill. The morale potions of creeps boost 25% of morale: if a creep has 4 mln morale, it means it will restore 1 million morale points. The average HP among the creeps are 1,5 mln. The biggest morale potion of freeps restores 4k morale, which is 0,002% of morale. It regenerates 250 times lower morale, and also these potions have a shared cooldown with other simple morale potions.
    In beta 2.35 power potions give 0,5mln points, whereas morale potion gives only 188k, which i 10% of my character’s morale.
    I’m playing a melee character with the skill range of 3,5 meters. Due to the instability of the server i can’t press skills quickly, because the targets don’t move consistently and the game fails to query my dynamic libraries to have skills confirmed. The range of an orc reaver is 5,5 meters, we are both melee classes, but an orc reaver has 40% speed kite, so they are able to fight at 5,5 meters distance and give me damage, but I can’t due to the skill range of 3,5 meters. It’s not possible to control it due to the huge amount of creeps’ immunity, big audacity, and my skills of kite are disarmed by potions against wounds and have a debuff of 25%. This issue touches not only orc reavers, but also blackarrows, spiders and wargs. The only possible solutions is to give burglars not destroyable kite and divide improved hide in plain sight into several skills. This skill gives unchanged speed of running by 100% for 10 seconds, but this skill doesn’t work if after its sage a kite effect was applied. So, I’m not able to go in-combat stealth and can’t get rid off all negative effects just to get the same speed with a reaver. A cooldown for this skill is 4 minutes. Now Im not able to continue the combat with a reaver.
    I also noticed another problem in Ettenmoors concerning the amount of mitigation of creeps. The blackarrow has a 75% evading for 30 seconds. The burglar previous had the same ability for evading 50% and they were never stunned due to 50% evade. The burglar is a control class, everyone tried to stun them, and they cant control anyone, the stun duration is maximum 2 seconds. In 90% of cases it is the immunity from stuns, so there is basically no control or no kite. If there’s a way to bring back the evasion from Find Footing for at least 50% (and not 25% as it is right now), creeps will stop controlling burglars, and meanwhile not wasting its skill Touch and Go, which is basically the only skill regenerating the health in the red class line. And also Tricks are no longer available. Also creeps have a huge percentage of incoming healing rate, 75% of the skill regenerates only 12,5% of morale. Just a reminder - 1 creep morale potion regenerates 25%.
    So, the conclusion. I think the following problems should be fixed:
    1. Trick ‘Dust in the Eyes’ should reduce the speed by 40-50% and shouldn’t be easily removed as it is the case with the creeps.
    2. Burglar should have a several skills increasing running speed without attacking the enemy, as it is the case with Improved Feint Attack. It is not possible right now to hit the target from 3,5 meters range, when the moving speed is 60%
    3. Skill Improved hide in plain sight should have a speed modifier equal to the speed of movement in the stealth. Because instead of getting 127,5% after using this skill I move with 100% movement speed.
    4. The burglar is a stealth class. I spent 2500 turbopoints changing the race for the high elf to get 10% speed boost. CREEPS HAVE A MARCH IN TIME WITH 0,25 SECONDS USAGE AND THE SPEED OF MOVEMENT UP TO 178% (SPIDERS). IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS CREEP EVEN USING BOUGHT ITEMS FROM THE STORE (WHICH DISABLE THE STEALTH). So, basically i lose the speed buff in the invisibilty mode. It’s impossible to run away even mounted. I think that burglar should have the movement speed ith at least 163% without any debuffs.
    5. The range of skills of 3,5% is hugely insufficient. Even the champion and the guardian have a range of 5,5m. It’s impossible to hit someone while lagging
    6. The skill ‘Find Footing’ should be with brought back buff of evading for 50% in 30 seconds
    7. To my mind, the burglar should be able to do tricks not only in the red trait tree, but in all of them. Because initially this class was meant to be a debuffer class. The only debuff it applies now is Reveal weakness. Other parameters of this skill are useless comparing to other new skills of creeps.
    8. We also need morale potions with the same proportions as creeps have and with 5 seconds potions from all negative effects. I also would be glad to have you reconsider adding new meals and food for freeps (as creeps do have): with the lower incoming damage, percentage of morale regeneration and so on
    9. The cooldown time in normal invisibility is very long, even for a ranger on ettenmoors this time is 5 seconds. I think 10 second -> 2-4 second. This will help you avoid getting caught by very fast creeps.
    In conclusion:
    I would be very glad to hear that my scream for help wasn’t ignored and is supported by other burglar players, and also all freeps, who see the great gap between balance of control of freeps and creeps.

Lmao
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    Lmao
    That must be why EN is littered with Burgs

Unhappy burglars lifetime

I've been playing lotro since its release in my country, almost 16 years, and I've always played with the same class. I was hoping for understanding, but apparently I will not get it. Sad.