We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Captain Revamp Live Date

Since quite a while I was thinking about a captain alt to add to my collection, but as there is a major revamp imminent, I'll rather wait until it goes live. So, has there been some hint by the devs when the revamp will appear on the live servers? Thanks in advance!

There isn't an exact date yet - I've heard sometime next week from some sources but there are still a few bugs that need fixing. Bullroarer (test server) is in 4th build this week. Apart from bugs, I think most other stuff seems to be working ok. And from my time checking it out on bullroarer, I have to say I'm looking forward to captain changes. It feels far more powerful and more fun to play.
    Aedan Caelenhad
    85 Captain, Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Truthsworde View Post
    There isn't an exact date yet - I've heard sometime next week from some sources but there are still a few bugs that need fixing. Bullroarer (test server) is in 4th build this week. Apart from bugs, I think most other stuff seems to be working ok. And from my time checking it out on bullroarer, I have to say I'm looking forward to captain changes. It feels far more powerful and more fun to play.
    Thanks. Next week would be awesome, but I'm not in a hurry. Glad the revamp looks fine.