We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Weapon Aura of Elven Blessing

This was brought up in the latest BR thread. What happen to this aura version on BR? It looked great!

What was pushed to live today is disgustingly bright. It's like someone floored the gamma ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwha View Post
    This was brought up in the latest BR thread. What happen to this aura version on BR? It looked great!

What was pushed to live today is disgustingly bright. It's like someone floored the gamma ffs.

Since those new weapon auras weren't mentioned officially on the Bullroarer notes yet, i guess that they sneaked early than intended. It is possible that the devs plan to release them not necesary all at once & doubtful with common currency. They mentioned that the barterer that had them on bullroarer, ussually receive many items that are still on work (new or repair) & spawn from varied resources. Either way, i'm glad the devs are creating all that big variety of alternate new weapon auras on so many colours & will love to see them in game soon. I have no issues on waiting patiently to ensure a good quality release.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Since those new weapon auras weren't mentioned officially on the Bullroarer notes yet, i guess that they sneaked early than intended. It is possible that the devs plan to release them not necesary all at once & doubtful with common currency. They mentioned that the barterer that had them on bullroarer, ussually receive many items that are still on work (new or repair) & spawn from varied resources. Either way, i'm glad the devs are creating all that big variety of alternate new weapon auras on so many colours & will love to see them in game soon. I have no issues on waiting patiently to ensure a good quality release.
    Hmmm not sure about that. All I know is throughout BR 35, the Weapon Aura of Elven Blessing had a significantly better animation. It was darker with glowing waves of stars that allowed the item it was applied to actually be seen in detail. What we have on live now is just a burn your eyes out glowing disaster. Surprised the BR vesion wasn't pushed out. I think most people would have appreciated it.