We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

With the new patch changes I lost a skill .. where'd it go?

Who knows where the skill is that allows you to hit two MOBS at the same time?

It was a box with a spear looking symbol. When you have a mob of 2 in front of you, it hits BOTH of them.
    With the new patch, I lost that skill, and can't find. Any idea would be great! Thanks : )

Is it Javelin of Deadly Force you're looking for? It's still in the Yellow line.

No, not Javelin of Deadly force.

The one where you have 2 enemies in front of you and this hits BOTH at the same time.

Are you thinking of Shattered Javelins? That was a trait that made your javelin skills have a small AOE. Either way, after this last update you will have all Gambits back at level 50.

Shattered Javilins is gone.

I am level 55. What is the replacement skill that lets you hit 2 mob at once?

The Offensive Strike line deals burst damage to a group of enemies and the War Cry line applies an AOE DoT to a group of enemies. Resounding Challenge also applies an AoE DoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Guidorocker View Post
    Who knows where the skill is that allows you to hit two MOBS at the same time?

It was a box with a spear looking symbol. When you have a mob of 2 in front of you, it hits BOTH of them.
    With the new patch, I lost that skill, and can't find. Any idea would be great! Thanks : )
    Find the gambit here, then read the below to see if it was changed

Try reading the Warden section of this post
    Last edited by Gandolf_TheOld; Mar 24 2023 at 07:39 PM.
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

Thanks for the links! : )

There were 2 skills. Both were yellow. When there were 2 mob in front of you, this would hit BOTH of them at the same time!
    Where did it go?

I think one was "Marked Target". None of these skills do what it did before. Am I missing something??

Quote Originally Posted by Guidorocker View Post
    Thanks for the links! : )

There were 2 skills. Both were yellow. When there were 2 mob in front of you, this would hit BOTH of them at the same time!
    Where did it go?

I think one was "Marked Target". None of these skills do what it did before. Am I missing something??
    Marked target and diminished target. These WERE javelin skills that debuffed physical mit and tactical mit of mobs respectively. You've lost the javelin skills but can still apply the debuffs = diminshed from gambits from spear of fate gambit chain, and marked from gambits in wall of steel chain (from memory - v little playtime since update so may be wrong gambit chains quoted - use battle prep and have a good look at all your gambits old and new).

So that skill is completely GONE !?!?

I really liked that one. There were 2 attacks you could hit multiple MOBs in front of you. Pffffft! that sucks rocks.

I'm sorry you're missing Marked & Diminished!

For what it's worth, the skills you're referring to were single-target javelin skills, which became AoE (able to hit multiple targets) when you had traited 'Area Targeting' in the yellow tree. As of U35, those two javelin skills and that trait have been removed, but that doesn't mean you can't hit multiple targets!

You have several gambit sequences capable of hitting multiple enemies. Your 'primary' gambit sequence for this is gambits which alternate Fist-Shield: War Cry, Brink of Victory, Surety of Death, and Desolation all deal damage to multiple targets in front of you. You can also use Spear-Fist gambits: Offensive Strike, Combination Strike, and Boar's Rush, which deal more immediate damage to multiple targets in front of you, but less damage overall compared to gambits which apply a Damage over Time effect.

If you haven't already, you might want to take a moment to become better acquainted with your gambit skills (they're on a separate tab of your skills panel). Gambits are where most of the warden's strength lies.

Javelin of the deadly force will also apply both debuffs to all your targets provided you have traited marked and diminished