We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Any new guides yet? Updt 35?

I have been away from a rathre long time. Several years it seems, and wanted to get back to playing. However my level 112 warden needs all new skill allocations, and seems to play quite differently. I'm not at all surprised at this, but seems like so far I'm not finding any place yet that has guides or help in speccing my skills. Am I just too early after the update for there to be anything, or am I missing it amonst all the odl and out of date data out there?
    Grand Patriarch, High Satirist, Clan Sarcasmo.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinsDad View Post
    I have been away from a rathre long time. Several years it seems, and wanted to get back to playing. However my level 112 warden needs all new skill allocations, and seems to play quite differently. I'm not at all surprised at this, but seems like so far I'm not finding any place yet that has guides or help in speccing my skills. Am I just too early after the update for there to be anything, or am I missing it amonst all the odl and out of date data out there?
    same as you, not a single guide of warden in the internet and I was surfing and checking every corner

I think there's yet to be a consensus reached about a lot of things. People are running numbers, checking whether results reliably match skill tooltips and trait descriptions. There's a discussion running over whether cash-out skills are worth losing ticks from Damage Over Time... etc., etc. Anybody who rushes out an official/unofficial guide risks looking very foolish if their hasty claims are refuted by people who researched more thoroughly.

While we're kind of in limbo, I'd suggest using trait tab 2 to explore traits on your own. Do you want to focus on tanking in blue? Melee or ranged damage in red? Do you want stronger, long-lasting debuffs? Take your time and prioritize spending points toward what you want your focus to be. There aren't enough points to do everything, so focus on what you enjoy most.

Then, when guides DO come out, use trait tab 1 to follow the experts' advice.

I find this guide on YouTube by Ghyn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CpRanI3MKk

It helped me understand many of the changes, enough to start using some of the new features.

I'm still hoping for a written guide in the near future - just easier for me to use compared to a video guide.