We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Never surrender still broken and other issues

NS is still broke.. my morale 1,693,721 should equal a 50% heal of 846,860. Instead my combat log reads "Never Surrender applied a heal to "my warden" restoring 291,641 points to Morale" so I get about a 17% heal which is worthless.

Yesterday, NS went on CD but never went off at all, there was no heal in my combat log whatsoever. And yes before anyone wonders, I hit it just a few seconds before I died. I actually wondered for a moment if I hit it too late, but no, it was on CD.

Why does our heal have to be so overly complicated. Just give the warden a heal like warriors heart or something similar. Do we not have enough things to worry about being proactive with that we have to predict when we need heals? God forbid you hit it and then your Mini gets a big heal off and skill wasted.

I don't get why Warden cant get a couple of QOL improvements, like a trait in the trees to increase the number of wounds we can clear at once like most tank classes and the long requested sprint, although if you trait it, Adroit followed by Ambush will get you a short sprint but again, overly complicated.

Along that same line, corruption removal should not be a 3 step gambit, in fact not a gambit at all like we now have a reasonable one click interrupt, we should have the same for corruption removals.

Not asking to dumb the class the down, just make utility skill useable and reliable, leave us to concentrate on buffs, heals, aggro, debuffs, Advanced Tactics, Battle Memory, gambit orders, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EliEvent View Post
    Yesterday, NS went on CD but never went off at all, there was no heal in my combat log whatsoever. And yes before anyone wonders, I hit it just a few seconds before I died. I actually wondered for a moment if I hit it too late, but no, it was on CD.
    The same thing can happen to Last Stand if you hit it in the same server tick that you die, not really a bug, or at least not something that can be fixed I think.