We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: New PC

New PC

I have a new windows 10 PC and i am experancing multiple crashes where the screen goes black for a few seconds and then recovers. The same happens when i play LOTRO I am seriously thinking of going back to windows 7 where LOTRP worked with few problems (i am new to win 10)

Two questions my graphics card is a Nvidea RTX 3060 which driver works best with windows 10 and LOTRO

Is there a good forum for windows 10

Thanks

Update i checked device manager and all is working fine (its not ) the moniter is new but is isted as a generic PC monitor Not the IIyma moniter.
    Last edited by Atrixzia; Mar 31 2023 at 10:39 AM.

After you experience such a blackout you might want to have a look at event viewer.

I had similar symptoms and found messages of the nvidia driver stopping/crashing and restarting itself. For me, going back a few driver versions resolved that particular issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    I have a new windows 10 PC and i am experancing multiple crashes where the screen goes black for a few seconds and then recovers. The same happens when i play LOTRO I am seriously thinking of going back to windows 7 where LOTRP worked with few problems (i am new to win 10)

Two questions my graphics card is a Nvidea RTX 3060 which driver works best with windows 10 and LOTRO

Is there a good forum for windows 10

Thanks

Update i checked device manager and all is working fine (its not ) the moniter is new but is isted as a generic PC monitor Not the IIyma moniter.
    Make sure the lotroclient is using the dedicated graphics card instead of the integrated one
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Geek Pub, Evernight