We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Strangely Powerful regen food

Hello,
    Some time back in the day I crafted some level 100 regen food, a batch of Seven-star stews. I still have 6 of them. They have strangely high stats: 3322 ICMR and 33220 NCMR. (!)
    If I were to make them now they would have 32.167 ICMR and 320.834 NMCR. Even the currently highest stat regen food, The Freshwater fish plates only have an ICMR rating of 502.
    I have been keeping these stews for a special occasion but am wondering if they are too good to be true. Will they work? Are they as good as they seem? Or are they a bug?
    Does anybody know?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Onehand View Post
    Hello,
    Some time back in the day I crafted some level 100 regen food, a batch of Seven-star stews. I still have 6 of them. They have strangely high stats: 3322 ICMR and 33220 NCMR. (!)
    If I were to make them now they would have 32.167 ICMR and 320.834 NMCR. Even the currently highest stat regen food, The Freshwater fish plates only have an ICMR rating of 502.
    I have been keeping these stews for a special occasion but am wondering if they are too good to be true. Will they work? Are they as good as they seem? Or are they a bug?
    Does anybody know?
    Thanks.
    They will work because they have already been crafted, however the values were tuned down in a later update, which is why when you go to craft new ones the values are significantly lower.
    However, the ones you have will work as stated by their tooltips.

Quote Originally Posted by Onehand View Post
    Hello,
    Does anybody know?
    Thanks.
    Sounds like those didn't get the revision to show the regen values at a per second basis instead of the traditional per minute basis.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    Sounds like those didn't get the revision to show the regen values at a per second basis instead of the traditional per minute basis.
    That's not it. Some level 100 items are famous for having broken stats which got fixed but pre-fix production retained their broken stat. Stews are one such item.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]