We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Congratulations

Congratulations

First off, I'd like to offer congratulations to the devs for killing Blue line with the increase in power cost and moving BOTR to Red, ensuring Red as the go-to pick for everyone. All hail the glorious return of every Hunter to the immobile turret playstyle.

Second, I am wondering if we are going to get some sort of in-game material compensation so those of us that do have Blue spec'd traceries can swap those out for Red, as I currently have a Precision Stance, Press Onward, and Barrage Damage tracery that has become completely obsolete from the death of Blue line.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckenbrand View Post
    First off, I'd like to offer congratulations to the devs for killing Blue line with the increase in power cost and moving BOTR to Red, ensuring Red as the go-to pick for everyone. All hail the glorious return of every Hunter to the immobile turret playstyle.

Second, I am wondering if we are going to get some sort of in-game material compensation so those of us that do have Blue spec'd traceries can swap those out for Red, as I currently have a Precision Stance, Press Onward, and Barrage Damage tracery that has become completely obsolete from the death of Blue line.
    Another one of these threads...

Blue is not dead. Red was always the way to go for max dps since barrage received a cooldown in late 115 cap. Precision stance is the way to go in red line as well. Traceries are not hard to get.

If you are not an endgame player then blue is still fine. If you are one, you should be running red line anyway as it has the most dps, which is what hunter is suppose to do.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    Blue is not dead.

Red was always the way to go for max dps

you should be running red line anyway as it has the most dps, which is what hunter is suppose to do.
    So which is it? Is Blue not dead or is Red the only viable option?

So which is it? Is Blue not dead or is Red the only viable option?
    Blue is the Damage Prevention Tree with Support like faster out of Combat Runspeed - for a long time.
    Mainly for the Teleporter/Taxi Job.

In Red you do not have to run away, or around as the Creature is nearly dead, when it arrives.
    In Former Times you had to loot the Creatures, so is was nice, if its dies at your feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubgaenger View Post
    Blue is the Damage Prevention Tree with Support like faster out of Combat Runspeed - for a long time.
    Mainly for the Teleporter/Taxi Job.

In Red you do not have to run away, or around as the Creature is nearly dead, when it arrives.
    In Former Times you had to loot the Creatures, so is was nice, if its dies at your feet.
    So Blueline is dead?

Thanks for agreeing with me.

So Blueline is dead?

lol

Dead for what ? If you mean for endgame dps then blue was dead since towards the end of 115 cap.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

So Blueline is dead?

Blue line is once again the donor line for red line. I'd still rather engage a bunch of various mobs on the move and run rings around them with the many skills I can bring to bare to master each pull - solo.