We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Titles are one of the things that will have to be dealt with in the near future. The new forums are set up to allow for user-entered forum titles, but the system is not working. For now, hang onto your titles in a text document somewhere and we'll have more information about it in the near future.
    I used to have fancy tittles that went poof on the prior forums revamp. The only tittle that sticked around is the 1 i didn't care about, & no mechanism to recover it was ever placed. I dont think i will be missing much. Maybe i will display some in game tittle on my signature only to have something pretty. It is that allowed?

Who will get the last word?

The author of the very last post on these old forums ought to get a special in-game award. A small amount of LOTRO Points, or an account-wide title.

Quote Originally Posted by Tralfazz View Post
    The author of the very last post on these old forums ought to get a special in-game award. A small amount of LOTRO Points, or an account-wide title.
    "Last One Standing"
    "Turned Out the Lights"

Bye bye old forums, I hope I never see that server response error message ever again.
    "You can't fight the Enemy with his own Ring without turning into an Enemy" - J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter # 81

Quote Originally Posted by tuor66 View Post
    Bye bye old forums, I hope I never see that server response error message ever again.
    /signed
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by tuor66 View Post

ehm, sorry to bust your bubble but that is on the server/integration side of things. Not necessarily the forums as such...
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

How long will be continue to be able to post on the old forum? Just curious.

By the way, the "Dev Tracker" link at the top of the page needs to be changed to forums-old.lotro.com.

This is a test post.
    "You can't fight the Enemy with his own Ring without turning into an Enemy" - J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter # 81

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4