We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: World Transfers

World Transfers

Can we please get transfer from Treebeard to Live opened up? I don't mind paying. I had a lot of fun on Treebeard until the end of Moria. The population dropped and didn't recover with Mirkwood. When I log in during my play time, 9pm-11pm server time, there are 100 or less non-anon players online. I've been playing on Live recently and would like to be able to have the stuff I paid points for from Treebeard. Please Devs, consider this.

Thanks

Oh yes please. I want to transfer my storage from Treebeard to Belegaer because I don't want to play there in the future. I don't need my characters transfered; only my mini there is lvl50 and is broken since the "upgrade".

Hello!

I would also like an option to get my chars off Treebeard!

Can any dev tell us if this is planned? Thank you

Happy new year!

@Cordovan @MoL: many players want to move their beloved chars to more populated servers! Could you please give us feedback that you have acknowledged this and answer if this is something that is planned!?

Thank you and warm greetings!

Quote Originally Posted by Delrin View Post
    I've been playing on Live recently and would like to be able to have the stuff I paid points for from Treebeard. Please Devs, consider this.
    They would rather you buy more points on Live since they already got your money on Treebeard.

Hey!

Following up on a question from chat in Cords stream today, please allow paid transfer off Treebeard onto live, which is not available at the moment.

Thank you!

Hey!

Bump for the request to get paid transfer off Treebeard!

Happy weekend!

Paid transfer from Treebeard and Shadowfax is available since end of march:

https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...-and-Treebeard