We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Ettenmoors bugs

Ettenmoors bugs

Just a few questions for SSG.

Are the morale pots that freeps get from weekly wrapper quest wai as one get an error message when trying to use one.

There is a texture bug south of River Outpost showing sandy land on the radar while one's actually in the water. Been there for years unless that's just me.

What is happening, again, with all the random trees and rocks suddenly appearing every time there is a pvp change ? Some of them nearly blocking map points or growing through other things. Not to mention you can actually ride into some of the rocks and can see outside while freeps/creeps on the outside cannot see you.

Can something be done about getting disarmed by reavers every 5-10 seconds ? A little immunity like after stun/root/fear would be helpful as it's not fun when you cannot even fight back half the time.

Also not a fan of the silly march icon and how the skill works. It is shown as an induction, cannot use any other skill unless turned off and one needs cc to take it off of a creep. Cappy for example can't do anything about a creep running away with march on. I think we should be getting rid of skills that lets you avoid pvp (both sides included) rather than the other direction.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    Are the morale pots that freeps get from weekly wrapper quest wai as one get an error message when trying to use one.
    There are some rank requirements on the rewards.

There is a texture bug south of River Outpost showing sandy land on the radar while one's actually in the water. Been there for years unless that's just me.
    Certainly more a minor issue, but we can bug it.

What is happening, again, with all the random trees and rocks suddenly appearing every time there is a pvp change ? Some of them nearly blocking map points or growing through other things. Not to mention you can actually ride into some of the rocks and can see outside while freeps/creeps on the outside cannot see you.
    Where? Can you post a /loc - I know that I accidentally reintroduced some older assets with a change I made to bring the original OC/EC back.

Can something be done about getting disarmed by reavers every 5-10 seconds ? A little immunity like after stun/root/fear would be helpful as it's not fun when you cannot even fight back half the time.
    We're discussing this.

Also not a fan of the silly march icon and how the skill works. It is shown as an induction, cannot use any other skill unless turned off and one needs cc to take it off of a creep. Cappy for example can't do anything about a creep running away with march on. I think we should be getting rid of skills that lets you avoid pvp (both sides included) rather than the other direction.
    March functions exactly as a mount does in the Ettenmoors. You knock them monster player out of March with damage as well as CC.

The boot will be going away in the next large release.

Not exactly a 'bug', but could you please consider changing the name of the Mutilation DoT tick on Reaver to 'Mutilated'? It's currently impossible to track the duration with plugins since the ticks are named the same as the initial hit in the combat tab, thus timers reset on each tick. The other 3 DoTs already have different names for their initial hits/ticks.

Initial, followed by the 5 ticks:
    Fractal

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_Orion View Post
    There are some rank requirements on the rewards.
    What would they be ? Not even my rank 15/lvl 140 cannot use them. Keep getting the same You cannot do that. message

Certainly more a minor issue, but we can bug it.
    Location is of this - You are on [EN-RP] Laurelin server 41 at r1 lx1271 ly1056 ox141.43 oy9.08 oz335.83 h329.1. Game timestamp 499739553.196.

Where? Can you post a /loc - I know that I accidentally reintroduced some older assets with a change I made to bring the original OC/EC back.
    south west of good TR - You are on [EN-RP] Laurelin server 26 at r1 lx1312 ly1063 ox1.42 oy156.39 oz378.39 h348.8. Game timestamp 499739337.158.

north west of TR fields towards east TA ford - You are on [EN-RP] Laurelin server 14 at r1 lx1312 ly1072 ox0.45 oy1.52 oz384.35 h299.5. Game timestamp 499739402.209.

good TA map point - You are on [EN-RP] Laurelin server 41 at r1 lx1287 ly1064 ox159.24 oy1.90 oz341.84 h281.3. Game timestamp 499739485.091.

Locations have been taken while standing inside a given rock.

We're discussing this.
    Thanks

March functions exactly as a mount does in the Ettenmoors. You knock them monster player out of March with damage as well as CC.

The boot will be going away in the next large release.
    Any specifics on how much damage does it have to be ? Or just 1 crit ? Most horses have 250 morale but you can take way more damage than that before getting dismounted, unless you receive a crit of course.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

What would they be ? Not even my rank 15/lvl 140 cannot use them. Keep getting the same You cannot do that. message
    I'll look at this.

Any specifics on how much damage does it have to be ? Or just 1 crit ? Most horses have 250 morale but you can take way more damage than that before getting dismounted, unless you receive a crit of course.
    Should be roughly equivalent to a mounted player which is between 3-5 hits or a crit, not necessarily related to the damage that is done. More, being struck by combat.