We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Possible but with the new sliders

I just noticed this when I was about to log yesterday and didn't have the time to test further. Sadly, I will not have the time to test today

I was taking one of my characters transferred from live, playing with the new head, nose, mouth, jaws and eye sliders until I found a look I liked, I logged off but then thought about saving screenshots of the new setup to use them when this goes live, only to find all sliders had reset to the middle position.

Not sure if this is just affecting the visual on the sliders or if my character's appearance also got reset, as I said, I was about to log off and couldn't check the full details

You should always be able to go back to the Barber in Bree and check to see what slider options you are using! I agree that that should not reset.

On a similar vein, I also noticed that if you decide to change your character's origin place (Bree, Gondor, etc) then ALL the sliders get reset and you have to start over. That might have made sense when each origin place had it's own unique color palette, but now that they are all the same, it would be nice if you could change origins without losing all of your (quite extensive) customization progress.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
    You should always be able to go back to the Barber in Bree and check to see what slider options you are using! I agree that that should not reset.

On a similar vein, I also noticed that if you decide to change your character's origin place (Bree, Gondor, etc) then ALL the sliders get reset and you have to start over. That might have made sense when each origin place had it's own unique color palette, but now that they are all the same, it would be nice if you could change origins without losing all of your (quite extensive) customization progress.
    I believe this is a bug at the moment...the current system also doesn't support additional sliders and so the new additions weren't implemented 100% correctly technically the changes you make should stick, hope SSG fix this before the official relase.
    "It's time for epic adventures!"