We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: coming back

coming back

hello fellow crickhollow people.
    looking at coming back to play, been a few years since i lasted played and see there is a lot of new content now.
    this is what my account has....
    Shadows of Angmar™ Guest
    Shadows of Angmar™ Standard
    Rise of Isengard™
    Mines of Moria™ Standard
    Riders of Rohan™
    Helm's Deep™
    Shared Storage
    1st what new expassion do i get first, 2nd any kins recruiting?

Quote Originally Posted by sargonax View Post
    hello fellow crickhollow people.
    looking at coming back to play, been a few years since i lasted played and see there is a lot of new content now.
    this is what my account has....
    Shadows of Angmar™ Guest
    Shadows of Angmar™ Standard
    Rise of Isengard™
    Mines of Moria™ Standard
    Riders of Rohan™
    Helm's Deep™
    Shared Storage
    1st what new expassion do i get first, 2nd any kins recruiting?
    I'd say to wait on buying new regions because since 2020 SSG has offered special deals where you could unlock almost everything for free. These show up for a limited time, sometimes around holidays and sometimes around the Anniversary event (which is coming up).

While you wait for the next region-unlock giveaway, I'd say only spend tokens on the regions you need to keep playing, wherever your characters happen to be currently. Also note that the following areas were released for lower levels:

The Wildwood (lv 45)
    The Angle of Mitheithel (lv 45)
    Yondershire (lv 20)
    Swanfleet / Cardolan (new alternate introductory areas "Before the Shadow" levels 1-35)

As for kinships, I'd start a thread in the kinships section of this forum, or ask in the Lotro Community discord, or Reddit also has Crickhollow kinships listed. Some have applications (like Second Breakfast) other smaller kinships you might be able to join immediately.