We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

premium hobbit house

Please, gentlemen lotro developers, think about the premium hobbit house for the next house, a model like Bag End and another, the brandigamo and tuk house would be perfect, the hobbits deserve a house allowance, thanks.

Totally! I would love a premium Hobbit house.
    Even my guild might like one.

I have a hobbit character that would enjoy living in one!

Yes. A hobbit hole has small cozy rooms with tunnels connecting. These hobbit holes look like you walk into a gym. Not Hobbit-hole-like at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    Please, gentlemen lotro developers, think about the premium hobbit house for the next house, a model like Bag End and another, the brandigamo and tuk house would be perfect, the hobbits deserve a house allowance, thanks.
    I'd take a look at the recent changes that have happened around a certain hobbit village in the Wells of Langflood (Especially visible via Garan's Terrain Map plug-in). You can even climb up close enough to get a name that includes "Homesteads."

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_Yoda View Post
    I'd take a look at the recent changes that have happened around a certain hobbit village in the Wells of Langflood (Especially visible via Garan's Terrain Map plug-in). You can even climb up close enough to get a name that includes "Homesteads."
    Thanks for the clues! Off to check out Lyndelby changes

I sometimes wonder if the world builders put stuff as hints to whats coming next, or its a mistake and wasn't to be live yet, anyway its clear on terrain map plugin and changes in live game.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

./signed

I would very much love to see a premium Hobbit house Was there any news on River Hobbits lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirhaen View Post
    Was there any news on River Hobbits lately?
    Yes during a live stream Severlin said he would like to see River Hobbits hopefully done this year, he said same about Avatar updates for Race of Man hoping to get out by the Anniversary event, and that has come, so its possible River Hobbit as well this year, but these things were not in the Letter to the Players as could get moved to a later date, so they only hoping to get it done this year.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

I found the gate. I am so excited! I hope this is a sign they're going to give it to us soon. I have a bunch of housing writs, and loads of decorations from Spring Festival saved in anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie_Me View Post
    I found the gate. I am so excited! I hope this is a sign they're going to give it to us soon. I have a bunch of housing writs, and loads of decorations from Spring Festival saved in anticipation.
    The funny thing is, if we're talking about the same one, that gate and visible pathway have been there ever since the debut of Langflood. It's been under our radar all this time. (But back then I just thought this was a lore tease, a migration pass into Eriador that some of the hobbits took).

Quote Originally Posted by TesalionLortus View Post
    The funny thing is, if we're talking about the same one, that gate and visible pathway have been there ever since the debut of Langflood. It's been under our radar all this time. (But back then I just thought this was a lore tease, a migration pass into Eriador that some of the hobbits took).
    Oh, then maybe I went to the wrong place? Yoda mentioned map changes.

There are map changes like rock cliffs visible that weren't there before, in the distance. Plus, the changes are apparent on terrain map, you can outright see fences of the neighborhoods and where the unique neighborhoods will be.

The neighborhood reminds me very much of Eastfold one but hobbit styled. I hope the next one, wherever it is, could be much more open space perhaps even surpassing Belfalas for yards. (Though would be great if it could also surpass it in yard functionality and number of hooks, so it's like in Erebor)

TesalonLortus is correct, that gate has been there since the Lyndelby first showed up. It does lead to the new homesteads though.

But yes there's a new cliffs, a canyon with stream and waterfall, and even bridges above some of those new canyons in view from Lyndelby... and if you climb up high enough (off road in the new canyon via rock jumping and hill sides) you can get the now entering for the Lyndelby Homesteads.
    There is a valley up there that used to be partially visible from the various High Sundergrot instances, and it looks like (via the terrain map plug-in) the new area extends from Lyndelby all the way or almost all the way to High Sundergrot. Its seems about as big as the whole of Lyndelby itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Yes during a live stream Severlin said he would like to see River Hobbits hopefully done this year, he said same about Avatar updates for Race of Man hoping to get out by the Anniversary event, and that has come, so its possible River Hobbit as well this year, but these things were not in the Letter to the Players as could get moved to a later date, so they only hoping to get it done this year.
    Thanks! Crossing fingers

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_Yoda View Post
    and if you climb up high enough (off road in the new canyon via rock jumping and hill sides) you can get the now entering for the Lyndelby Homesteads.
    You don't even need to climb up rocks at all, you can just just swim up River (south side of village) its very easy and says this now entering message.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    You don't even need to climb up rocks at all, you can just just swim up River (south side of village) its very easy and says this now entering message.
    lol good to know. I was mostly just trying to see how high i could get for the view... and if there were any paths up to the new area in that new little canyon. Gotta test the borders every once in awhile. Didn't try just swimming.

Thanks all for pointing out the area!

Cannot WAIT for premium hobbit housing!!
    "A day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run West of the Moon, East of the Sun." - Frodo
    Landroval: Calithil - 140 High Elf Rune-keeper; Khyrzi - 140 Stout-axe Champion; Calirose - 140 Hobbit Minstrel & various alts.