We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

recent cosmetic pets

Can we please be allowed to barter figments of splendour for the buff donkey, copper nether-hound and rust corgi cosmetic pets?

It is a shame that there are some cosmetic pets that are only obtained through lootboxes and are not able to be bartered for.

Also, it would be nice if you could earn the pets that originally are obtained from the store or community events through playing the game.

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    I'm fine with some pets being more exclusive or harder to get. It's not like we haven't got a massive selection of easy to get pets already..... Not every piece of fluff needs to be available to everyone all the time (or most of the time), as I would mitigate the hard work some people have had to do to gain these pets.

I certainly won't complete the pet or steed collection, ever, and I am fine with that. I probably have a few things that are very hard to get, and there are some things no longer being able to get in game or otherwise, and that is fine. It gives you, the player, something unique that another player might not have and cannot get any longer.

If we make it just mundane and put everything on vendors, what is the fun in that? I don't mind having to do some difficult tasks (or save up lots of LP to get some keys) to gain certain things. I mostly won't get them, sometimes I get lucky and do. And with that, I have no problem.

Now hands off my Ghost Bear that I have an account-wide version of....
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    I'm fine with some pets being more exclusive or harder to get. It's not like we haven't got a massive selection of easy to get pets already..... Not every piece of fluff needs to be available to everyone all the time (or most of the time), as I would mitigate the hard work some people have had to do to gain these pets.

I certainly won't complete the pet or steed collection, ever, and I am fine with that. I probably have a few things that are very hard to get, and there are some things no longer being able to get in game or otherwise, and that is fine. It gives you, the player, something unique that another player might not have and cannot get any longer.
    As a player with basically one character and also as a completist I disagree and do believe Loot-box pets should be accessible some other way, I have opened countless lootboxes in an effort to gain the Pets locked behind lootboxes all to no avail.

If there is something IG that you wish to obtain I believe there should be some way of getting without a never ending lootbox lottery.
    Sucamarto - Level 140 Archer (Landroval)

I hate the fact that some pets are behind pay wall. I opened tons of boxes to get them and had no luck. So I will never open any because I will not support that RNG system. It's okay that some pets are in the store so I can buy them directly but these RNG pay wall methods are killing the game for me.