We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Restore former look of Leggings of the Anórien Tree

Some Minas Tirith barter rewards such as Exemplary Leggings of the Anórien Tree used to display the "underwear" model, but they allowed dyeing.

Glitch or not, this was the only way to fill a big gap in sartorial expression: the ability to create cosmetic outfits that included a skirt. While there are a few outfits that slot as chest pieces and have a tunic-like appearance, these don't have the necessary mix-and-match flexibility.

Ironically, Update 35.1 was meant to offer greater character expressiveness, but it "broke" this unique form of characterization.

Can we please get a deliberate version of this back? More options for skirts or kilts would be even better, of course.

I am not familiar enough with this item, but we are aware of some item visual glitches that are being worked on.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I am not familiar enough with this item, but we are aware of some item visual glitches that are being worked on.
    What about the gameplay glitches that were introduced to Man-race with the recent update? Certain classes are outright unplayable.
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    What about the gameplay glitches that were introduced to Man-race with the recent update? Certain classes are outright unplayable.
    Which ones would you say those are? I've only had time so far to check out hunter and mini, they seem okay.
    Linden Starfall, Leader of Mithril Crowns of Elendilmir and Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    If your concern is related to animations then we are probably aware of it and looking into it. However, if you provide more detail as to what you encountered it would be helpful.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

If your concern is related to animations then we are probably aware of it and looking into it. However, if you provide more detail as to what you encountered it would be helpful.
    Man-race Brawler Set-Up attack animations are significantly slower than before.
    Man-race Brawler attack link speed between Set-Up skills and a Mettle spender have been extended noticably.
    Man-race Lore-Master has a noticeable delay between skill animations and skill effects being applied.
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Can we have the old riding animation back ? The new one is absolutely horrendous. Character is about to fell over, riding with one hand like a cowboy and when you strafe the one hand that's suppose to be on the horse is instead *holding* air about 10 inches to the lelft of the horse. Also cloaks just glitch now instead of looking like they *fly in the wind*. Old animation looked so much more real, for an old game.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    I am familiar with this armor. It is supposed to be a pair of pants (and the icon shows pants) but it has been bugged for years and shows the "underwear" skirt instead, with the main difference being that it is dyable. I think way back at the time when it was discovered it was determined to be a "bug" and I guess this one finally was grabbed from the massive bag of bugs on SSG's "bug fix Fridays", and some dev took some time to fix it and apply it to the patch.

I'm not so sure it should be reverted...... but I do agree that the game should have more skirt options, including good looking kilts.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

We definitely need some skirts, tunics and kilts for all genders. Otherwise let this bug live for a while.

It's sad how community manager care about Leggings and ignore all other posts from community