We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Weekly mission quest bug

So I have a bug where I somehow have two copies of the "On a continuing mission(weekly)" on my character.

One is in my quest log, as a currently selected quest, the other is showing up on that popup on the right side of the screen for landscape quests and such. However, the 2nd one will never allow me to accept it, even if I finish the one in my quest log, and will never leave the quest popup thing even if I hit decline. So now I'm permanently stuck up with the quest popup thing on the right hand side of the screen all the time.

If there any way a dev can like forcibly remove the quest from the tracker or something?

Below is an image of the issue. As you can see I have the "On a continuing mission(weekly)" quest already in my quest log, yet there is a 2nd version of it popup up on the right hand side of the screen that I can click to open a quest accept/decline window. But It wont let me either accept or decline the quest, even if I complete or cancel the one already in my quest log so that quest action button never goes away.

Did you have that quest filtered out before? I see the one you're having trouble getting rid of is awarding motes and not embers.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    Did you have that quest filtered out before? I see the one you're having trouble getting rid of is awarding motes and not embers.
    Any chance you hit 140 while having the motes one under way ? As one is showing embers reward (140 only) and the other one is motes (for anything bellow 140).
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    Any chance you hit 140 while having the motes one under way ? As one is showing embers reward (140 only) and the other one is motes (for anything bellow 140).
    That is possible. I do think it was around that time when this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnand_the_Fox View Post
    That is possible. I do think it was around that time when this happened.
    Alright. Happened to one of my characters when I hit 140 and had the ember version pop up while being half way through the motes one.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    Alright. Happened to one of my characters when I hit 140 and had the ember version pop up while being half way through the motes one.
    Know any way to get the motes version to go away so I don't have the quest action button constantly active on the right side of my screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnand_the_Fox View Post
    Know any way to get the motes version to go away so I don't have the quest action button constantly active on the right side of my screen?
    If I remember correctly I was able to finish both versions when I hit 45 and then only kept getting the ember version.