We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Captain Rework

Captain Rework

At least one developer knows where the forum is.

Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Funny thing is, the interactions would be far smoother and far more enjoyable if it wasn't on the forums, as writing here is really tedious.

Tho, I see the salt is still ongoing...
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    Funny thing is, the interactions would be far smoother and far more enjoyable if it wasn't on the forums, as writing here is really tedious.

Tho, I see the salt is still ongoing...
    It runs deep.
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    I disagree. To each their own.

As a Captain main, the amount of posts re: Guardian revamp definitely stings.

/opens sodium packets...
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    To see someone ask for feedback August 20th and not hear another word about it until January 11th, followed by a post of all the changes on January 25th, was a brutal wait. I would have liked something mentioned for the captain in that time. A small update every once in awhile that says he was working on a solo stance or ask a question occasionally when he was looking into banners. I would have also accepted a stream appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    I disagree. To each their own.

/opens sodium packets...
    OnnMM talked significantly more about the Cappy stuff before that rework than Orion has about Guards in the forums, it just didn't take place in the forums.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    OnnMM talked significantly more about the Cappy stuff before that rework than Orion has about Guards in the forums, it just didn't take place in the forums.
    Still amount of back-and-forth discussion between Orion and 4 guardians just amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    Still amount of back-and-forth discussion between Orion and 4 guardians just amazing
    And where are all those masses now that whined about discussion taking place on Discord? It's almost as if it was needless drumming created by people who refused to accept better things...
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    And that's another topic altogether. Until Discord or whatever is their official method of communication then that leaves this forum here.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir