We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

TY to GMs for dropping gifts last night!

I looked and (surprisingly) didn't find another post about this but for sure wanted to give a shout out to the GM(s) who dropped Cloaks and Corgis in Bree on Brandywine last night! What a fun surprise! I was off working on a scavenger hunt and arrived in town in time to grab a cloak only, (corgis were snatched up fast!) but really fun to see a trail of them to pick up. (I'm assuming Brandywine probably wasn't the only server? but the only one I play on) Anyway...thanks for making last night's gameplay extra fun/special

Wait, what? You have GMs on Brandywine? Haven't seen one on Laurelin for years. :-O

That was Cordovan dropping stuff! he was going to stream it live on Twitch but there were issues and could not it seems, but he did still pop onto different servers dropping items for players to grab, I sadly missed it on crickhollow but that's ok, i logged on Landroval server to check stuff and happen log on top items to grab.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

That was very weird. We was in instance and can't finish it in time, so we miss it. I know other people who complain about that too. Zero posts on forum, zero posts on social media, in previous years every time when Cordovan have twich stream with giveaways it was announced ahead and we have enough time. Even when he mention what he can try it on monday during Cord of the Rings, it's still was unknow if he able to do it or not

Sad things what CM can find few hours for twich stream, but don't have 3 min to announce that stream on forum.

During 15 year anniversary I able to give info about him being on Brandy as many people as I can, so many players get gifts. Well, at least I already have that corgi

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    That was Cordovan dropping stuff! he was going to stream it live on Twitch but there were issues and could not it seems, but he did still pop onto different servers dropping items for players to grab, I sadly missed it on crickhollow but that's ok, i logged on Landroval server to check stuff and happen log on top items to grab.
    Oh nice, glad you knew who did it! I had only read in world chat "a GM" without naming who! Credit where credit is due...thank you Cordovan!

Yeah, thank you for this fun treat! I was on Landroval and managed to get a cloak. Must have missed seeing the pets though. I was in the Fireworks area and there was this strange bag just sitting on the ground with no one paying any attention to it, which confused the heck out of me. I even let it sit there for a few seconds because I'd never seen anything like that before and I wasn't sure what was going on. But then I ran over to it and was quite surprised when I was able to pick it up! Later I saw a whole bunch more lying on the ground around the fountain in Bree. Thanks Cordovan! People were passing them around afterwards so people who didn't get one could add them to their wardrobe, which was really nice.

Just happened on Evernight too, very nice.

Thanks! I'll be hitting up additional worlds in the coming days to get some different time zones covered.
    Last edited by Cordovan; Apr 25 2023 at 10:16 PM.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Elhiril is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Thanks from Laurelin!

Thank you. I saw the items and picked them up and immediately thought uh oh I am in trouble now. Now that I know these items are OK, I appreciate the gesture. I guess you can ignore the ticket I submitted LOL.

Sorry, something came up and I couldn't make it to the Legendary Worlds tonight. I will be there tomorrow evening after 9pm, Shadowfax first.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Arriving on Evernight with 900+ non anons already there really screwed up my race track runs. Could not get a speed boost in 3 runs so had to give up on any more with the high risk of failures

Quote Originally Posted by MerryCav View Post
    I looked and (surprisingly) didn't find another post about this but for sure wanted to give a shout out to the GM(s) who dropped Cloaks and Corgis in Bree on Brandywine last night! What a fun surprise! I was off working on a scavenger hunt and arrived in town in time to grab a cloak only, (corgis were snatched up fast!) but really fun to see a trail of them to pick up. (I'm assuming Brandywine probably wasn't the only server? but the only one I play on) Anyway...thanks for making last night's gameplay extra fun/special
    What cloaks were they?
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw

Quote Originally Posted by Lambtron View Post
    What cloaks were they?
    I don't have a picture but he mentions it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yn32K-UCUo (around 17 to 19min). He said he would be dropping Spotted Corgi and a recolored version of the original Cloak of Durin's Crown: Ceremonial Cloak of the Misty Knights. They will be added to Extra Life.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    I don't have a picture but he mentions it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yn32K-UCUo (around 17 to 19min). He said he would be dropping Spotted Corgi and a recolored version of the original Cloak of Durin's Crown: Ceremonial Cloak of the Misty Knights. They will be added to Extra Life.
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw