We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fireworks Throne

Perhaps I am missing something. Although release notes 35.1.1 says that the Fireworks throne is now usable, when I click on it, I get the message that this item does nothing.

I was also somewhat disappointed. But in a way, the patchnote is correct. Instead of sitting on it like on a picknick blanket, you sit like in a chair.

That's all.

When I commented on it in world chat, someone asked. 'what do you expect from it, that should it go off like a rocket?' I replied, 'that would be a nice idea, it would levitate for a few moments and then go back down. Just like a hovercraft.'

Can this be done? It would be a nice addition to other useable items that have an effect. No need to be flown to distant corners of middle earth, just fireworks and a short time of hovering in the air.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

I thought that you might get at least a few fireworks or rockets to go off when you used it. Or maybe even a continuous effect like the celebration pig.