We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Arrow Another new "Feature" ??

I've kept alts in my premium house along with the ingredient crates and barber for a long time. Suddenly every time I log in my alts are outside and I have to waste time running them back up the hill to use the crates. There have been so many improvements and new things lately I'm wondering if this is some new "feature" or just a careless bug. Either way it sure was better when alts stayed where they were put.

Quote Originally Posted by worren View Post
    I've kept alts in my premium house along with the ingredient crates and barber for a long time. Suddenly every time I log in my alts are outside and I have to waste time running them back up the hill to use the crates. There have been so many improvements and new things lately I'm wondering if this is some new "feature" or just a careless bug. Either way it sure was better when alts stayed where they were put.
    My alts that are stationed at my premium houses, Rohan & Gondor, have all remained in the same place, next to the supply crate (for every one bar cook) or field/oven (cook).
    Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy)

I saw this happen last year when I created more characters. They are always thrown out of the house. Only the house buyer character could stay.
    One time I got an idea and added a character on the same account to the house permissions, it worked for one login screen visit and return to game but then the next day the entire entry was not on the list anymore. I haven't tried that a second time though.

I try to leave them in a kinhouse now when I log out.
    Last edited by Linet; May 02 2023 at 09:44 AM.
    Sunshine

My mules and alts are quite active so I position the Ingredient Crate on the first housing slot a "Next Object" key press selects after the portal in.

Quote Originally Posted by worren View Post
    Be sure to submit a bug report, so that if it is bug, it can be looked at and maybe fixed.