We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

customer service issue

I spent a #### ton of money this month. bought a befalas kin ship house, 2 valars a few transfers and more . thats besides the point. i transferred my hunter from landy to gladden. it made an error and copied it or something. the character is there but i had an error upon transferring. i transferred a second time it worked. ended up with a -2 i know the date that she transferred because i friended her. i have a -2 now since i actually got my transfer. as a result i have lost my escrow on both servers. i have lost my kinship . i had a full crafting hall. complete w/ crate and store and all that i reported this a month ago and you have done nothing. all at this point i want is my kinship back would like the refund in mc/writs i was promised but at this point i'ld take that as a loss in exchange for my crafting hall/escrow. who do i contact to fix this? also your customer service lacks and i'm being kind. if i dont get my kinship on landy back i'ld be fine trying to locate the one on brandywine which i have no idea where it went . lost track of who was lead.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    My sympathies for the problems.

You might want to post this somewhere else - the SSG people that monitor this forum on the in-game store may have nothing to do with customer service. But I suggest you wait and post it tomorrow on the new forums if they are out as scheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalexia View Post
    I spent a ton of money this month. bought a befalas kin ship house, 2 valars a few transfers and more . thats besides the point. i transferred my hunter from landy to gladden. it made an error and copied it or something. the character is there but i had an error upon transferring. i transferred a second time it worked. ended up with a -2 i know the date that she transferred because i friended her. i have a -2 now since i actually got my transfer. as a result i have lost my escrow on both servers. i have lost my kinship . i had a full crafting hall. complete w/ crate and store and all that i reported this a month ago and you have done nothing. all at this point i want is my kinship back would like the refund in mc/writs i was promised but at this point i'ld take that as a loss in exchange for my crafting hall/escrow. who do i contact to fix this? also your customer service lacks and i'm being kind. if i dont get my kinship on landy back i'ld be fine trying to locate the one on brandywine which i have no idea where it went . lost track of who was lead.
    You can get assistance from Account Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

When you submit your ticket, it will probably help speed things along if you can provide more detail about your experience and the errors you encountered with this:

"i transferred my hunter from landy to gladden. it made an error and copied it or something. the character is there but i had an error upon transferring. i transferred a second time it worked. ended up with a -2 i know the date that she transferred because i friended her. i have a -2 now since i actually got my transfer. as a result i have lost my escrow on both servers. i have lost my kinship ."

It may be helpful to read the character transfer guide as it relates to kinship ownership or membership and how things are sent to the destination world: Character and Shared Item Transfers and FAQ | The Lord of the Rings Online (lotro.com)
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool