We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

"We're giving away 16 Spotted Corgi pet codes!"

16 per server right ?
    Because if its 16 total .... Ye you got what i mean.

What got my attention was where it said there would be more giveaways. That looks a lot like
    the lotteries we used to have, and which I greatly missed! BTW, the lotteries did not have a lot
    of multiples of the same gift, just one, so 16 is very generous in this instance.

I need one, thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Flaxie View Post
    What got my attention was where it said there would be more giveaways. That looks a lot like
    the lotteries we used to have, and which I greatly missed! BTW, the lotteries did not have a lot
    of multiples of the same gift, just one, so 16 is very generous in this instance.
    Even if i win i wont keep it for myself. Will give it to a friend. But 16 total generous ? Are we 1000 players total?
    Yes, sure, it makes it kinda unique, but its far from generous.

Quote Originally Posted by lotroede View Post
    I need one, thank you !
    With silly french accent.... "You see, we already got one".

Quote Originally Posted by the7hing View Post
    Even if i win i wont keep it for myself. Will give it to a friend. But 16 total generous ? Are we 1000 players total?
    Yes, sure, it makes it kinda unique, but its far from generous.
    It is in comparison to one, over however many servers we had back before the merge.

It's a social media giveaway, and we'll do several of them as long as the community enjoys it. Since I'm ultimately emailing people codes I had to put the number large but manageable, and I'm doing several rounds of several items in the coming months.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    It's a social media giveaway, and we'll do several of them as long as the community enjoys it. Since I'm ultimately emailing people codes I had to put the number large but manageable, and I'm doing several rounds of several items in the coming months.
    Is it really exclusive to the NA residents? While I'm happy for them, it kinda dampens it for the rest of us
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    Is it really exclusive to the NA residents? While I'm happy for them, it kinda dampens it for the rest of us
    The legal requirements are what they are and the writing is what it has to be to do the giveaway, but at no point in the process do we ask nor care about your geographic location.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    It doesn't matter if you live in America, Antartica, the moon, Mars, or somewhere tucked away in the dark regions of your brain. Just click the agree box, and you can win.
    Pharone the Gnome
    Come watch me stream Lord of The Rings Online every night at https://twitch.tv/pharone
    Follow me on Twitter at @PharoneTheGnome
    Join my Discord server here.

LOTRO pet giveaway?! Count me in!
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw