There is the video /short and plain. For thos who fail to see the reason, il explain bellow.

Dear SSG. I rly try to be polite, and i do rly like LOTRO, but it become harder and harden when things like this happens.
So pls someone explain to me, do this work as intended or its bug?
If its intended, then pls fire the guy behind this change.
If its a bug, can i ask you to send me some of that pippeweed you smoke ? It will really helps.
And yes if you fail to see the reason in the video il explain.
Self motivation buff 20% increse dmg / -5% dmg taken.
You can apply it with no problems,and there BUT comes. BUT if you refresh it before the duration expire, your skill go on cd, and buff isnt refreshed.
Original buff duration is 18 seconds. Skill CD is 15. So you have 3 seconds window to refresh and keep the buff uptime 100%. But only if its workin, its not...
I didnt test cpt that much on PTS, i was more focused on wrd. I do find wrd dps line A$$ and you still ignore best of the sugestion how to improve it, so i switch to captain. I see on PTS that this class got lots of attention and lots of positive feedbacks, and my main reason not maining it was the low dps output while solo.
I was fool to believe this was fixed. It kinda is. On papper .....
This buff its your MAIN skill which make cpt viable, and its NOT working. One skill. And broken. I try to not judge you about your slopy work. But i can ask the community. On top of what you guys guve your positive feedbacks and how you rly test things ?
I do believe that 90% of the testers are there /BR and Palantir/ just to find exploits before other do and then get benefit of it when patch come live.
Exploits like gear leech after HH Hrimil kill/ alts swap/ or like one in Appo where you can kill one of the bosses without even starting combat.....

Like rly SSG. And you pamper such players. Tickling their ego on their personal discord / i dont mean Ghyn in particular / giving then rewards which they then sell for 6k+ gold on trade chat, ignoring their exploits/ dont tell me you dont know them exploiting ..... And then ""fix"" then when they no more need them, info leak, and ""casuals"" start using them ... ?

What about focusing your effords of fixing the game? /and not just make good changes on papper but rly testing them/

2 patch /or 3?/ go out after your u35. And such major class breaking bug is not even mentioned ?
If it is, where ? And why not fixed. Because if you say its not a bug, and work as intended, im rly done with your game.
No matter do i stil love it or not.
If you guys spend 1 month / not sure do you even work daily/ to make and apply changes, we spend years playing it, and paying for it.
We are not testers. Such major bugs shouldnt be reported, they should not go live at all. Because if you tested ONCE, there is no way you miss it.
Like obv human ridding animation one. Which im not sure do its even fixed ... (mean the stance not the f/ng the air one after break.

Cant wait to test the raid today .......

And make those corgies 160, 16 is a joke, not even a good one.
Hope i wont see Nejariel selling them for 60k each ...