We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Landroval GM Crafters for Hire

Terribly sorry everyone, but I won't be updating this thread anymore. If anyone wants to copy all the crafters, and recreate it, feel free. (It'd be kinda funny to see 5 Landroval GM Crafters for Hire threads competing with each other, but I don't think you really need to worry about that. *wink*

This thread is meant to be a comprehensive list of Grand Master (GM) crafters for hire on Landroval.

I've needed the help of a GM crafter of one profession or another on many occasions, but sometimes it can be hard to find one, so this thread is meant to be a resource to help people on Landroval find crafters, and for crafters to advertise their profession.

For crafters:

• I will list the name, GM crafting profession, and tool quality of everyone who posts in this thread or PMs me requesting to be listed. (Edit: If you want me to list a short statement about what you craft or your trade policies, etc., that's fine too. By short I mean no longer than the longest already on the list. I'll edit any that are longer to fit them in.) I'll list crafters in order of tool quality, and who requested to be listed first.

• Please only request to be listed if you are willing to find the time when you have a chance to craft for anyone who has mats and is willing to pay a fair tip.

• I will only list GM crafters with Ancient Iron tools or better. There are enough crafters out there who have AI tools or better that it's not worth it for most people to waste the chance of a crit with worse tools. (Edit: I haven't really been following this rule, but if the page gets too cluttered I may actually start following it. You have been warned! )

• I apologize to everyone who hasn't made GM yet and would like to be listed--I expect I'll already have my hands full listing all the GM crafters, and from my narrow-minded level 50 perspective, GM crafters are the most important and difficult to find.

For potential customers:

• Please research the mats required beforehand, and have them ready, including the recipe if needed. You should be able to find them by searching for the item you would like on the lorebook: http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Lorebook_home

• If you would like the item crafted with a crit scroll, please remember to bring a scroll with you, or be ready to reimburse the crafter if they have one of their own to use.

• Also, since this is a thread for GM crafters, most of them will probably not be interested in crafting items below Artisan level or so, (unless you want to pay an unusually large tip for lower level items) but that's between you and the crafter.

Key to tool quality: Ancient Iron +14% = AI, Superior Ancient Iron +16% = SAI, Ancient Steel +18% = AS, Superior Ancient Steel +20% = SAS.

GM Cooks

Ryan -- SAS +20%
    "Will make any grand master food provided mats are provided, any criticals will be kept as payment. If you want trail food it may take longer unless you are a hunter!"

Dagath -- SAS +20%
    "Bring me the mats and I will cook you up something tasty. Payment is simply any crits received during combines."

Waterlily -- AS +18%
    "GM Cook with teal frying pans. At your service. And your family's. And your friend's."

Hildiric -- AS +18%
    "payment... if you bring the materials, they are for free. My payment will be any extra components from criticals"

Soulrain -- AS +18%

Fitzy -- AS +18%
    "Hi everyone, just send me a tell or an in-game mail if you need anything crafted. Free-of-charge if you bring the materials. I usually have something nice in stock also, so just ask!"

Minielossothelion -- AI +14%

Velera --

Kador -- DI
    "My payment is you bring materials its free + a 15s tip for every 50 parcels"

Lizeth -- SI
    "Send me materials, or enough silver to buy materials, i'll send all results as well as critted. No extra charge for campfire recipes."

Flugo Proudbelly
    "'With a name like, Proudbelly, it's got to be good. BUT with a true prodigious gastronomic protuberance like mine ... It's got to be a Proudbelly!' Pay costs and shipping and it's yours. Heck, I'll even toss in the crits and then make the rest to round out your stacks."

Naric --
    "I will provide bulk cooked items, any level! I provide mats and shipping, you provide cost+15%. All crits are yours, I'm at 17% chance. Send Naric in-game mail with order, turnaround is usually a day!"

Sea --

-----------------------------------------

GM Farmers

Laleilia -- DS +10%

Belladonna -- SDI +8%
    "I'll send back the order COD if you don't include the vendor items, 10s for Pure Potions, 3s for dyes. 60% chance of crticials with the special materials, +100s to have 70% success. I will gladly make taters, cabbage, green onions or any other crop. Minimum order is 1 stack (4 well tended fields or so) of finished produce."

Dru -- SI
    "Scholars: Onion skins and Juicy blackberries are not guaranteed with fields. Cooks: just let me know how many of what you need, it's all 5s a stack...Pipe-weed searchers...I have all seeds for all types...5s a stack for non-rare breeds, 10s a stack for rare breeds. Just send me an ingame mail with what you want."

Lindori --
    "I'm more than willing to grow anything - either for a reasonable fee or for the materials purchased, with myself keeping the seeds to use later. Understand, of course, that farming can be a little uncertain."

Halinor --
    "Thoughts: creative trade is always worth looking into. For example, I traded 5 onion skins per steel crafting tool. The metalsmith provided material and final product. I pay with "skins" -- worth it to me. 'Cause it only cost me time ... I sold the produce and made my money back. The metalsmith needed dye materials."

Naric --
    "I specialize in Juicy Blackberries (10s/ea), Blackberry Honey (5s/ea), and Straw (5s/ea). I also will gladly deliver bulk (50-1000+) of any crop (8s/50). I provide mats and shipping. Just mail order to Naric in game, turnaround is usually a day!"

Landis --

Trinka --

Seakirra --

GM Jewellers

Minielossothelion -- SAS +20%
    "The sparkling devastation of a hunting lion's eye, the impatient, cruel curve of a lashing tail, find it all in Lion Jeweller's Inc.'s fine selection of gems and jewellery! Lion Jeweller's Inc., where we take pride in our work! . Rawr!"

Iowen -- SAS +20%
    "i provide the scrolls, so im always with 35% chance to crit. payment is any extra mats leftover after a crit"

Soulrain -- SAS +20%
    "all i require is you supply the mats and scrolls. i keep all extra mats and tips are not required but won't be turned away either. best to send a mail as i often forget who IM'd me and what you would like inscribed in the event of a crit."

Aanavine -- SAS +20%
    "Happy to craft what ever people need just bring the needed items along."

Dagath -- SAS +20%
    "Feel free to hit me up for all of your jewelery needs. Bring the mats and the combine is free. I stock a wide supply of mats for purchase if you do not have everything. Tips are accepted but certainly not expected."

Waterlily -- SAS +20%
    "I will make anything at no additional cost if all mats are provided (including Single Use recipes)."

Fitzy -- AS +18%
    "Hi everyone, just send me a tell or an in-game mail if you need anything crafted. Free-of-charge if you bring the materials. I usually have something nice in stock also, so just ask!"

Hildiric -- AI +14%
    "payment... if you bring the materials, they are for free. My payment will be any extra components from criticals"

Velera --

Sea --

GM Metalsmiths

Faltigoth -- SAS +20%
    "I don't accept tips, but I also don't go farming stuff for folks. About the only thing I keep from such endeavors is extra components if I crit on them while making them. Best way to get me is an ingame mail."

Galuros -- SAS +20%
    "I don't sell armours, but I make then if you bring the mats."

Dyrvik -- SAS +20%
    "80% chance to crit with scroll+mastery item. Find me with all mats ready (optionally with crit item and/or scroll), and I'll press the button for you. Tips not necessary, but appreciated. I do not accept empty consignments (eg: "if you craft me X, Y and Z, I'll give you Xg")."

GM Scholars

Huntress -- AS +18%
    "I will craft you any scholar item if you provide the materials. While tips are appreciated, they are not necessary."

Mahamiriel -- AI +14%.
    "Will craft at no charge provided you have the mats."

Khazor --
    "Can make any dye for cost if you provide materials (for black dye, I can attempt crit without huge worm eye, or with worm eye if you get it for me.) I also do ancient lore scroll orders, very very reasonable prices (better than most on AH) and usually can deliver within 1 day of order placement."

Laleilia -- DS +10%
    "If you give me the 3 mats per pot for the dye color, and 2s for the water and vial, and cover mailing, I make the dye for free and mail them back. I can easily do all potions, except for Pure Athelas/Celebrant."

Belladonna -- SDI +8%
    "I'll send back the order COD if you don't include the vendor items, 10s for Pure Potions, 3s for dyes. 60% chance of crticials with the special materials, +100s to have 70% success. I will gladly make taters, cabbage, green onions or any other crop. Minimum order is 1 stack (4 well tended fields or so) of finished produce."

Landis --
    "Bring the the 3 items for the dye, I will handle the rest...I don't accept tips."

GM Tailors

Iradir -- SAS +20%
    "As many have said before, I'd be happy to craft anything - provided that you bring the mats. Tips are always welcome, but certainly not expected."

Duredhel -- AS +18%
    "GM Tailor with Ancient Steel tools and Ancient Tailoring Lore for a 33/100 chance. Bring your materials, including crit trophies, and my payment will be any extra components from criticals and 100s for the lore scroll. I'm on nearly every day so mail/tell Duredhel in game."

Aldelia -- AS +18%
    "If you are a GM I usually do favor for favor (ask Velera); and my payment is usually just the crits from the boiled hides. Get me in game on Aldelia, I'm usually on always. Also on my monster Krullwolf at night sometimes."

Fulgrin -- AS +18%
    "Willing to work out any sort of deal.. Best way is to contact via the mail system."

Lotholos -- AS +18%
    "I have a detailed list of my services at post number 55 in this thread!"

Mahariel -- AS +18%
    "I use tailoring scrolls for all attempts. Just send me a PM ingame or by mail."

Fastolph -- AI +14%
    "I can put together items for you in game on my Schedule for free and your schedule with a tip. I have constant access to +10% scrolls. Best way to contact me is through in-game mail or tells."

GM Weaponsmiths

Lettas -- SAS +20%
    "Bring me the recipie,mats,and trophies and i'll craft for you all i ask for in payment is extras that come from crits, send mail in game for craft as i don't always remember tells. scroll are extra 100s or you supply them."

Arachnis -- SAS +20%
    "Get the mats, scrolls, etc. I can help you out, since many GM's have helped me in the past."

LeeTarT -- AS +18%
    "if you have the mats ,i can help you; i have a lot of scroll to help critical"

Ancbeard -- AI +14%

GM Woodworkers

Celebrion -- SAS +20%
    "I'll make anything for free as long as you provide the materials/recipe if needed/crit item if desired. Tips not required but are always nice =)"

Stariya -- AI +14%

Dru -- SI +4%
    "If you got the mats I won't charge you...But don't expect miracles on single use items...Best way to reach me is in-game mail as Dru is an Alt...If you want a name on an item make sure to include it...or don't get mad if you end up with a Superior Drum called BunnyThumpThump or a bow called BunnySpiritStealer"

Last edited by CorayThan; Sep 08 2007 at 06:42 PM.

Re: Landroval GM Crafters for Hire

Reserved totally needy like. Nooo, it makes me wait, no one post yet!

I hope I don't need more than two of these, because that's all I'm going to reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by CorayThan View Post
    Also, since this is a thread for GM crafters, most of them will probably not be interested in crafting items below Artisan level or so, (unless you want to pay an unusually large tip for lower level items) but that's between you and the crafter.
    Why not if the person provides the mats and the recipe (if its a single use item) I don't see why a potential customer should be discouraged, or why the tip should be larger for a lower level item. Please explain this way of thinking. Thanks.
    [COLOR=#0033FF][COLOR=#CCCCCC]¤[/COLOR] [B]Neluviel[/B] [COLOR=#CCCCCC]¤[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#CCCCCC][B][I]Look like the innocent flower,
    But be the serpent under it. - Lady Macbeth -[/I][/B][/COLOR]

Lindori - GM Farmer
    I'm more than willing to grow anything - either for a reasonable fee or for the materials purchased, with myself keeping the seeds to use later. Understand, of course, that farming can be a little uncertain.

GM Metalsmith, +20% tools, I generally spend a little bit of every day crafting stuff up.

I don't accept tips, but I also don't go farming stuff for folks; if you have the recipe (for single use items), the trophy and the resources, I will take the time to smith it up for you. About the only thing I keep from such endeavors is extra components if I crit on them while making them; if I just made you +20% tools, and then you ask for the extra two ancient steel chains that I got as crits while making them, I am going to laugh in your face.

Best way to get me is an ingame mail, because those I leave in my box; sending me tells and such, normally not a good idea because my sobriety is often dubious and I tend to forget things.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000006751/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I came...I saw....I SMELTED!!!

GM Tailor with Ancient Steel tools and Ancient Tailoring Lore for a 33/100 chance.

Bring your materials, including crit trophies, and my payment will be any extra components from criticals and 100s for the lore scroll.

I'm on nearly every day so mail/tell Duredhel in game if you'd like something made up.

GM Jeweller with Ancient Steel tools, I'm 33% with scrolls.
    Aanavine
    Lore-Master / Grand Master Jeweller

Waterlily - GM Cook with teal frying pans.

At your service. And your family's. And your friend's.
    [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=plum][B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT]

GM Tailor.

I have Ancient Steel Tailoring Tools (+18%) and the scrolls. If you are a GM I usually do favor for favor (ask Velera); and my payment is usually just the crits from the boiled hides.

Get me in game on Aldelia, I'm usually on always. Also on my monster Krullwolf at night sometimes.
    [b]Aldelia - Rank 7 Elf Hunter, Five Stars, Vengeance of Numenor
    Krullwolf - Rank 5 Sexy Warg, Five Stars, Pouncing Pwny
    Landroval[/b]

Ellis is offline Defender of the Hornburg

Laleilia is a GM Scholar (all colors of dyes, all potions, scrolls) and a GM farmer. Tools are Dwarf-Steel, but probably going to get some SAI soon.

If you give me the 3 mats per pot for the dye color, and 2s for the water and vial, and cover mailing, I make the dye for free and mail them back. I can easily do all potions, except for Pure Athelas/Celebrant, since that needs a run by me into Gabilazan. When I hit level 50, that will be easy.

I'm working on GM weaponsmithing, but it will be a while yet.
    Last edited by Ellis; Jul 20 2007 at 01:14 PM.

Ancbeard - GM Weaponsmith. Ancient Iron tools only so far
    Ancbeard - Valar Guild - 50 Guardian (Landroval)

Hildiric
    gm cook - ancient steel tool
    gm jeweller - ancient iron tool
    payment... if you bring the materials, they are for free. My payment will be any extra components from criticals

Mormoedren, GM Woodworker, Superior Ancient Steel Woodworking Tool (+20%).

Cheers.

Trinka, GM Farmer
    [url]http://cghunter.com/keepers[/url]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000012b47/01000/signature.png]Freyah[/charsig]

Galuros, GM metalsmith, superior ancient steel smithing hammer. (I don't sell armours, but I make then if you bring the mats)
    Galuros R8 - Galuthor R7 - Galuf R6 // Landroval
    Galutooth R8 - Galu R6 - Polluter R5

Khazor
    Grand Master Scholar
    Can make any dye for cost if you provide materials (for black dye, I can attempt crit without huge worm eye, or with worm eye if you get it for me.)
    I also do ancient lore scroll orders, very very reasonable prices (better than most on AH) and usually can deliver within 1 day of order placement.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000000952/01001/signature.png]Khazor[/charsig]
    Now Recruiting: [url]www.baruk-khazad.net[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChyle View Post
    Why not if the person provides the mats and the recipe (if its a single use item) I don't see why a potential customer should be discouraged, or why the tip should be larger for a lower level item. Please explain this way of thinking. Thanks.
    I usually tip a couple hundred silver for an item I have crafted, whereas I know that's outside the means of more lower level characters than higher level ones. I'm not really trying to discourage the potential customers--I did say it's between the customer and the crafter--but I am warning them that these crafters may be less likely to want to craft lower tier items.

Come on now, I know there're more GM crafters on Landroval than this. We haven't had a Woodworker sign up, and only one Weaponsmith!

iowen gm jeweller
    20% superior ancient steel tool
    i provide the scrolls, so im always with 35% chance to crit
    payment is any extra mats leftover after a crit

Landis, GM scholar - Bring the the 3 items for the dye, I will handle the rest...I don't accept tips.

GM farmer too

I'll be GM tailor in a couple weeks.
    [color=red][b][i]Landis Meridius[/i][/b] 50 Minstrel Rank 4[/color][color=gray] |[/color][color=green][b][i] Shadowlandis Cutthroat[/i][/b] - 50 Burglar Rank 5[/color]
    [color=gray][b][i]Virus Cyrus[/i][/b] - Weaver Rank 4 | Rank 1 Warg | Rank 1 Warleader[/color]
    [color=orange][b][i]Nuluk Kizdinn[/i][/b] - 32 Champion[/color][color=gray] | [/color][color=blue]Free Peoples Officer - Landroval[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tn3Ne5IjfU&mode=related&search=]Frodo Don't Wear The Ring[/url] find me playing BF2142, Team Fortress 2, and Tabula Rasa

Any other GM crafters? The thread doesn't really stay very visible unless other GM crafters continue contributing their delightful achievements to the knowledge of the community!

I'll let you know when I get off my lazy bum and GM in my other crafts.

Until then, rawr.
    [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=plum][B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Duredhel View Post
    GM Tailor with Ancient Steel tools and Ancient Tailoring Lore for a 33/100 chance.

Bring your materials, including crit trophies, and my payment will be any extra components from criticals and 100s for the lore scroll.

I'm on nearly every day so mail/tell Duredhel in game if you'd like something made up.
    You missed me when you updated the list.

Soulrain
    GM Jeweler SAS +20%
    GM Cook AS +18%

all i require is you supply the mats and scrolls. i keep all extra mats and tips are not required but won't be turned away either. best to send a mail as i often forget who IM'd me and what you would like inscribed in the event of a crit.
    Soulrain - 50 hunter
    Flair - 50 loremaster
    Former Nemesis Officer

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast