We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Landroval GM Crafters for Hire

Really sorry about that Duredhel. I accidentally put you with the jewellers instead of tailors. I must've wanted to, um, mislead people into asking a fake jeweller to help them out, so they gave up and just came to me, or . . . um, yeah. I'm sure I did it for some sort of devious reason.

Also, I only put your comment on the jeweller part, Soulrain. Most of it didn't sound like you were talking about cooking.

Halinor - GM Farmer.

Thoughts: creative trade is always worth looking into. For example, I traded 5 onion skins per steel crafting tool. The metalsmith provided material and final product. I pay with "skins" -- worth it to me. 'Cause it only cost me time ... I sold the produce and made my money back. The metalsmith needed dye materials.

We now have a relationship open to more transactions in the future.

Anyone who needs GM Farmer or Scholar please mail Belladonna (my wife). Superior Dwarf Iron tools (only level 43). She'll send back the order COD if you don't include the vendor items, 10s for Pure Potions, 3s for dyes. 60% chance of crticials with the special materials, +100s to have 70% success

She will gladly make taters, cabbage, green onions or any other crop. Minimum order is 1 stack (4 well tended fields or so) of finished produce.

hahaha, since there are no GM woodworkers i'll post here *evil glint in Eye*

Dru - Superior Iron Woodworking Tools (that's right she's level 21 so don't hate!)
    If you got the mats I won't charge you...But don't expect miracles on single use items, I've got the best 9% chance on those around...But I have pretty good luck with crits on regular recipes IE fortified weapons...So if you're desperate or rich with lots of mats...I can craft what you need...Best way to reach me is in-game mail as Dru is an Alt...I check her 2 or 3 times a day...Also if you want a name on an item make sure to include it...or don't get mad if you end up with a Superior Drum called BunnyThumpThump or a bow called BunnySpiritStealer

GM Farmer...

Dru as well - Superior Iron farming tools (like that maters)
    Most time I'm on Dru is spent farming. Though an Elf, she considers the Shire her home though she does take frequent trips to Esteldin. Scholars: Onion skins and Juicy blackberries are not guaranteed with fields. Cooks: just let me know how many of what you need, it's all 5s a stack...Pipe-weed searchers...I have all seeds for all types...5s a stack for non-rare breeds, 10s a stack for rare breeds. Just send me an ingame mail with what you want...

GM Cook...

Lizeth - Superior Iron Cooking Supplies (she's lvl 19, give her a break)
    Send me materials, or enough silver to buy materials, i'll send all results as well as critted. No extra charge for campfire recipes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000000bcaf/01008/signature.png]Ephiny[/charsig]
    [color=#22ff22][b]Dhax[/b][/color] 50 Guardian...[i]Wetnoodle Extraordinaire[/i]
    [color=#bb66ee][b]Morrighana[/b][/color] 50 LM... [i]Battery of the Stars[/i] // [color=#ee5599][b]Dhinx[/b][/color] 34 Minstrel..[i]No really...I heal[/i]
    [size=1]Lieutenant of Shadow Company : For Power and Profit[/size] [color=orange][b][size=2]3&4 Twinfall Path[/size][/b][/color] Guriant , Falathorn

Bumpity. I think I'm going to recommend this for a sticky before it falls off much further.
    [COLOR=yellowgreen]Asrael, 60 Loremaster[/COLOR], [COLOR=sandybrown]Landroval

[/COLOR]

Doh! And here I thought I had another GM crafter I'd get to post up. *cries himself to sleep*

Anyway, thanks for the recommendation and bump, Asriel. I'm amazed that our forums move so quickly.

Celebrion, GM woodworker. SAS tools (+20%). I'll make anything for free as long as you provide the materials/recipe if needed/crit item if desired. Tips not required but are always nice =)

Time to bump this so more people can see it and hopefully post with their GM crafters as well.

Is there no more weaponsmiths? I have a few polished ancient steel recipes and trophies to put to use but I'm looking for someone with AS or SAS tools to do it.

GM Weaponsmith, sas smithing hammer

Bring me the recipie,mats,and trophies and i'll craft for you all i ask for in payment is extras that come from crits, send mail in game for craft as i don't always remember tells. scroll are extra 100s or you supply them.
    Lettas-Champion, otiac-burgler
    Nemesis Reborn-Leader,Raid Leader
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2042750
    Landroval

Woo, sticky, thank you! No longer do I need to feel guilty for bumping it when it drops off the first page!

-Update-

I know have my Superior Ancient Steel Tools.

Happy to craft what ever people need just bring the needed items along.
    Aanavine
    Lore-Master / Grand Master Jeweller

Stariya Gladerunner
    GM Woodworker
    SA (+14%)

Fulgrin Greybeard
    GM Tailor AS tools

Willing to work out any sort of deal.. Best way is to contact via the mail system.
    Fulgrin Greybeard
    High Councilor, The League of Arda
    [url]www.leagueofarda.com[/url]

Grand Master Cook SAS 20%

Will make any grand master food provided mats are provided, any criticals will be kept as payment. If you want trail food it may take longer unless you are a hunter!
    Ryan. Rank 8 Captain(Pre-Book12) Retired 1/29/08. RIP Fun PvMP
    I have given these matters long study. One by one, we have considered each possible theory. One by one, we have eliminated them all. We were left with what can only be the truth.
    Ryan is a half-orc. - The Spider Queen Gobblemoss

LeeTarT

GM weaponsmith

AS

if you have the mats ,i can help you

i have a lot of scroll to help critical
    Leetart 60 Champion Slayer of the Watcher
    Heel 5? Minstrel - Maleecia 5? Lore Master - Leeann 5? hunter
    Proud Leader of the Quebec Best Company
    [url]www.leqbc.com[/url]

Fitzy - lvl 50 Champion

GM Jeweller +18%

GM Cook +18%

Hi everyone, just send me a tell or an in-game mail if you need anything crafted. Free-of-charge if you bring the materials. I usually have something nice in stock also, so just ask!

Marking where I've posted up to now.

Need some instruments

I am looking for somebody who can create the following items for me. I have none of the mats but will pay you for your time and mats.

Crit Superior Therobo (Greater Threat Reduction)

Crit Superior Drum (+20% balad damage, +10% power cost)

Can't seem to find these on the AH when i'm looking so I am hoping somebody here can help me out. Post here if you can do this or give me a tell/email in game.

Thanks,
    Kelsore

Smile Re: Landroval GM Crafters for Hire

Gm Jeweler with +18% SAS tools. So0n to have +20% SAS tools.

Feel free to hit me up for all of your jewelery needs. Bring the mats and the combine is free. I stock a wide supply of mats for purchase if you do not have everything. Tips are accepted but certainly not expected.

Dagath 50 Champion/GM Jeweler/GM Prospector

I now have my SAS +20% tools.

Dagath 50 Champion/GM Jeweler/GM Prospector

GM Woodworker
    GM Forester
    GM Farmer

My payment for anything is you bring the mats and I will make it. Donations gladly accepted but are not required.

GM Cook as of today. AI tools +14%. Bring me the mats and I will cook you up something tasty. Payment is simply any crits received during combines.

GM Cook -- Flugo Proudbelly.

"With a name like, Proudbelly, it's got to be good. BUT with a true prodigious gastronomic protuberance like mine ... It's got to be a Proudbelly!"

Pay costs and shipping and it's yours. Heck, I'll even toss in the crits and then make the rest to round out your stacks.

I absolutely love food and love cooking it. In fact you should all be carrying the best stack (per your level) of your main stat food and buff food. It makes all the difference.

A couple people seem to be forgetting to post what their character name is along with their GM profession.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast