We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Landroval GM Crafters for Hire

Sea GM Jeweller, GM Cook

Seakirra GM Farmer,

Just hit GM tailor today - and since I know that this thread has helped me out in finding GM's, I thought I'd post as well.

Anyway, as many have said before, I'd be happy to craft anything - provided that you bring the mats. Tips are always welcome, but certainly not expected.

Iradir - GM Tailor, 18% tools

Dyrvik -- GM Metalsmith -- SAS +20%

80% chance to crit with scroll+mastery item. Find me with all mats ready (optionally with crit item and/or scroll), and I'll press the button for you. Tips not necessary, but appreciated. I do not accept empty consignments (eg: "if you craft me X, Y and Z, I'll give you Xg").
    Player of Dyrvik
    Kinship: [url=http://www.eldain.com]Eldain a Firimoin[/url]

I am Huntress, a GM Scholar with +20% scholar glass.

I will craft you any scholar item if you provide the materials. While tips are appreciated, they are not necessary.
    Last edited by michaelp68; Dec 30 2008 at 11:16 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000000a250/01006/signature.png]Huntress[/charsig]
    The Package Gaming Order circa 1999 ([url]www.the-package.net[/url])
    a/k/a >O< Mister Schmeckl a/k/a michaelp68

Lotholos
    GM Tailor SAS 18% crit (33%crit chance on 1 shot recipes) (77%crit chance on mastery recipes with scroll, mastery item and tools.)

Services Offererd:

1. Free Services for following: You bring me all of the required materials for crafting (IE hides, mastery item/ rare for one shots, ancient tailoring lore scroll, beryl/ adamant ruby ect depending on what teir.) Tips Appreciated

2. Paid Services:

Recipe and rares provided by client: 50% cost of final product.
    (Example: One Shot Recipe Teir 5, Regardless of if the critical is a success payment is 6g. T5 Mastery item example galadhrim boots/Fine galadhrim boots regardless of critical success payment is 1.5g.) *If item is not a critical success client still receives finished product.

3. Auction House Prices:

1. T5 Oneshot Recipes Crit Success: 12g
    2. Critical Success T5 Mastery Item Recipes: 3g
    3. Other Items: Vary depending on Market Value.

Thumbs up Re: Landroval GM Crafters for Hire

Naric, GM Farmer/Cook

Farmer:
    I specialize in Juicy Blackberries (10s/ea), Blackberry Honey (5s/ea), and Straw (5s/ea). I also will gladly deliver bulk (50-1000+) of any crop (8s/50). I provide mats and shipping. Just mail order to Naric in game, turnaround is usually a day!

Cook:
    I will provide bulk cooked items, any level! I provide mats and shipping, you provide cost+15%. All crits are yours, I'm at 17% chance. Send Naric in-game mail with order, turnaround is usually a day!

Arachnis

GM Weaponsmith

Get the mats, scrolls, etc. I can help you out, since many GM's have helped me in the past.

Ancient Steel Tools - 20%
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000000336/01008/signature.png]Arachnis[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Red]AKA[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=lime][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Cyan] Rogan Hammershield[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=Lime](Guard) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=lime][COLOR=Cyan]Malathion[/COLOR] (LM) [COLOR=Cyan]Vyse[/COLOR] R4 (Champ) [COLOR=Cyan]Maulo [COLOR=Lime](Warden)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=lime][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=Yellow]Alpha 2,3 Beta 1,2...Lifetime Member[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE] [B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=Lime]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

I now have a set of +20% SAS Cooking Tools. Please feel free to hit me up and I will cook ya up something tasty!

Dagath 50 Champion/GM Tinker

Quote Originally Posted by driesden View Post
    Lotholos
    GM Tailor SAS 18% crit (33%crit chance on 1 shot recipes) (77%crit chance on mastery recipes with scroll, mastery item and tools.)

Services Offererd:

1. Free Services for following: You bring me all of the required materials for crafting (IE hides, mastery item/ rare for one shots, ancient tailoring lore scroll, beryl/ adamant ruby ect depending on what teir.) Tips Appreciated

2. Paid Services:

Recipe and rares provided by client: 50% cost of final product.
    (Example: One Shot Recipe Teir 5, Regardless of if the critical is a success payment is 6g. T5 Mastery item example galadhrim boots/Fine galadhrim boots regardless of critical success payment is 1.5g.) *If item is not a critical success client still receives finished product.

3. Auction House Prices:

1. T5 Oneshot Recipes Crit Success: 12g
    2. Critical Success T5 Mastery Item Recipes: 3g
    3. Other Items: Vary depending on Market Value.
    Very nice to see you have a very detailed list of how you craft for people, but it was too much to fit in the main post. I just said people could look to post number 55 for a full description.

Also, SAS tools are 20% tools, not 18%. I put down that you have AS 18%, but if that's incorrect, just say so, and I'll fix it.

I just wanted to update that I finally have my 20% tailor tools.

If you need critted light or med armor, don't hesitate to send me a tell/email.

Iradir

I now have SAS tailoring tools so if you could update my quote to portray the 35/100 chance.

Thanks!
    Duredhel

Still reads that I'm using AS tools. Can you update it to SAS next time you edit?

Ceolhem

Grand Master Tailor - Superior Ancient Steel Tailor's Tool

Tell me in-game whenever you need something crafted. Bring all the needed materials and I'll be happy to help you out.

Tips and scroll is optional (and appreciated nevertheless) but absolutely not required.
    - Edheluilas : 68 Champion - Edheluila : 75 Hunter - Ceolhem : 75 Burglar - Dwormurin : 65 Guardian - Andryella : 55 Loremaster -Darkwill : 65 Captain
    Members of Insurrection

Please update my entry to indicate that I now have SAS Scholar Tools for +20% crit chance and lots of red dye in stock for cheap price. Thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000000952/01001/signature.png]Khazor[/charsig]
    Now Recruiting: [url]www.baruk-khazad.net[/url]

GM Weaponsmith with 20% Superior Ancient Steel tools.

Can be reached in-game by sending a /tell to Threrin, or by mail (you should pay postage). Items will not be accepted CoD.

35% critical chance on single-use recipes, 79% critical chance on components.

No charge if you supply all materials (ingots, shards, recipes, scrolls). If you don't have scrolls and want to use them, I charge 100s per scroll use. I charge around 250s per recipe, depending on what you want made. I can also provide all materials if you choose, but charges will be determined on a case by case basis.
    Threrin - 50 Champion
    Landroval

Grand Master Metalsmith

As Connor I'm happy to craft armour for anyone that has the materials. I have the 20% superior hammer and lore scrolls, so in total have a 35% chance to crit.

Simply mail me the materials and I'll do my best to get them done within a day. My "reward" for doing your crafting is threefold:
    • I sometimes get additional ingots during the crafting (crit multiples);
    • I get to name all my crits "Winter... something" (eg: Winterstorm); and
    • I get the warm-fuzzies from helping fellow players.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much raw material is needed?

A lot of people ask how much raw material is needed for polished (mirrored) armour and ancient steel (superior) tools. I've worked it out as follows:

Polished armour (35% crit to mirrored)
    - 44 ancient iron ore
    - 18 dwarf iron ore
    - 3 boiled exceptional leather
    - 1 beryl shard
    - the recipe

Ancient steel tools (35% crit to superior ancient steel)
    - 28 ancient iron ore
    - 24 dwarf iron ore
    - 1 beryl shard
    - the recipe

I'm happy to pay for sundries, like coal, cutlery moulds, black ash shafts, etc (unless demand gets too high of course!).

Best of luck to you!

Supe is a "Grand Master Armourer" and I will be available to craft any armor(light, medium, heavy) each Monday from 9pm est - 10pm est. The following is the list of items you will need to provide to me(heavy only, will speak with you regarding light and medium):

Polished (Mirrored) Armour:

9 ancient stell ingots
    3 elven steel ingots
    1 exceptional leather pad
    1 beryl shard
    recipe
    scroll of Ancient Lore(provides an added 10% crit chance)

If you can't get the ingots and/or leather pad you can give me:

44 ancient iron ore
    18 dwarf iron ore
    3 boiled exceptional leather
    Beryl shard
    recipe
    scroll of Ancient Lore

Ancient Steel (Superior) Tools:
    28 ancient iron ore
    24 dwarf iron ore
    beryl shard
    recipe
    scroll

I am happy to provide sundries such as coal, black ash shafts and whatever materials are available on the npc.
    If this time is not convienient for you I am available to craft on an appointment basis or via mailbox.(I prefer to craft for you while we are in a fellowship together so that you can see exactly what the result of the combine is) I will also allow you to name your own item so make sure you include the items name with your mail, or tell me before the crafting process begins so I can slap it on upon a critical success.

I do accept tips ; )
    Last edited by superpal; Nov 01 2007 at 05:11 PM.

Barukbaraz: GM Metalsmith and Tailor (Ancient Steel tools)
    I have all recipes for T4 and T5 (except single use, of course), 33% crit chance, will make any item for half a stack of ingots or equivalent (no additional fees, but I keep crit combines). Will use name of your choosing upon crit (if provided). Mail is preferred method of contact.

Barukbaraz: GM Tailor (Ancient Steel tools)
    I have all recipes for T4 and T5 (except single use, of course), 33% crit chance, will make any item for half a stack of boiled hide or equivalent (no additional fees, but I keep crit combines). Will use name of your choosing upon crit (if provided). Mail is preferred method of contact.

Elswyn: GM Scholar (Dwarf-Iron tools, soon to be Ancient Steel)
    I have all dye and potion recipes. Dye and potion policy: 5s/vial (mats are a bit costly), you get crits. Scroll policy: 1 major (Undeciphered Moon-letters for T5), 2 minor (Long-lost Second Age Text for T5) per scroll, I keep crits. Mail is preferred method of contact.
    Last edited by seppin; Oct 17 2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: add naming policy
    [B]Barukbaraz Steelsong[/B] - Minstrel, Armourer, Leader
    [B]Elswyn Shadowstep[/B] - Burglar, Scholar, Lackey
    [url]http://www.celduinorder.com[/url]
    The Celduin Order: A Hawaii/West Coast kinship on Landroval

I have the SAS weaponsmith tools

please Update
    Leetart 60 Champion Slayer of the Watcher
    Heel 5? Minstrel - Maleecia 5? Lore Master - Leeann 5? hunter
    Proud Leader of the Quebec Best Company
    [url]www.leqbc.com[/url]

I'm aware that CorayThan isn't updating this anymore, so I'm going to post an update here.

Naric, GM Farmer/Cook

Farmer:
    I specialize in Juicy Blackberries (18s/ea), Blackberry Honey (5s/ea), and Straw (10s/ea). I also will gladly deliver any crop (50s/50). I provide mats and shipping. Just mail order to Naric in game, turnaround is usually a day!

Cook:
    I will provide bulk cooked items, any level! I provide mats and shipping, you provide cost+15%. All crits are yours, I'm at 25% chance. Send Naric in-game mail with order, turnaround is usually a day!
    Last edited by rushl23; Nov 05 2007 at 05:24 PM.

My alt is a GM jeweller and my main is a master tailor.
    ~ Sylexis Relsicil of Rohan ~
    Craft for a discount at my house ~ 2 Long Street ~ Starkglen ~ Breeland Homesteads
    (Farmland behind the house at 4 Fountain Street ~ Starkglen)

Saetion - Grand Master Tailor with SAS tools.

Generally I'm happy to craft anything free of charge if I know you or your kin or if I'm A. Not busy. B. You're polite C. You're not annoying. D. You dont speak leet. E. You have ALL of the materials needed, including recipes, shards/crit items, and scrolls.

If you violate A, B, C, or D I charge 100s per attempt. This covers cost of tools, time spent mastering my professtion and compensates me for my time and the fact that by doing you a favor I lose a potential customer.

If you dont have the mats or partial mats we can work somthing out.

I recomend bringing me enough for 5 attempts.

If you complain and act like its my fault I didnt crit I keep your items.

Most of the above is just to cover the wide array of **** I may encounter, I'm generally very happy to craft items for you
    Trial of Titans
    Saetion - R1-Hunter / Saebras - Burglar
    Saetorin - Champion / Saerieth - Loremaster
    Saethelion - Gaurdian

I need to add that now I am a GM woodworker as well....with AS 18% tools atm.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000000336/01008/signature.png]Arachnis[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Red]AKA[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=lime][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Cyan] Rogan Hammershield[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=Lime](Guard) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=lime][COLOR=Cyan]Malathion[/COLOR] (LM) [COLOR=Cyan]Vyse[/COLOR] R4 (Champ) [COLOR=Cyan]Maulo [COLOR=Lime](Warden)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=lime][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=Yellow]Alpha 2,3 Beta 1,2...Lifetime Member[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]

Blackthorne is available as a GM Jeweller with AS +18% tools.

Services free of charge, you provide the materials, I keep bonus crit components.

Ok to update I now have +20% SAS Woodworking tools. BTW is the OP still updating or not? If not I am gonna restart the thread.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast