We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Reputation Crafting List

Metalsmith rep recipe.

Icon of Heroes

1 x Ancient Steel Ingot
    3 x Elven-steel Ingot
    1 x Ancient Nickel Ingot

I've been getting Ancient Nickel from rich ancient iron nodes.
    [COLOR=gray][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/COLOR]

(Tier 4 ) Rangers Sash
    #Required : 5
    1 Pristine Leather Brace
    1 Pristine Leather Plate
    1 Bolt of Silk Cloth

(Tier 5 ) Rangers Cloak
    #Required : 5

1 Exceptional Leather Pad
    1 Exceptional Leather Binding
    1 Bolt of Elven-Cloth

Please update original post ty

Rombly Wobblebonk of Windfola

Updated again
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000016e4/01001/signature.png]Danegar[/charsig]

Anyone seen any sign of the rare rep items? recipes?

Did the devs forget to implement these or something?

Do they require super-kindred standing?
    Celebelen Mearhadil 50 hunter
    Ponyrider of the Mark 45 burglar
    Feantur Atanidil 40 LM
    Lords of the Riddermark - Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by GedofEarthsea View Post
    Anyone seen any sign of the rare rep items? recipes?

Did the devs forget to implement these or something?

Do they require super-kindred standing?
    Are you talking about Blackberry Honey, Moonstones, Ancient Nickel Ore, those rare Reputation Components?

( PS Corrected Crest of Valour to not include the Viol ingredients )
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000016e4/01001/signature.png]Danegar[/charsig]

Yes.

Also Black Ash Heartwood and Spider Silk that you get from Heavy Black Ash nodes.
    Feantur Atanidil 40 LM

Quote Originally Posted by Danegar View Post
    Elves of Rivendell - ( Scholar )
    Quest Level: 35 [ Can start at 28 ]
    Crafting Quest NPC: Cachunir

Located right inside The Last Homely House to the right as you walk in.

(Tier 4) 'Scholar's Writ' Recipe
    • # Required : 5
      • 1 x Relic of Lothlorian
      • 1 x Fragment of Dunedain Script
    (Tier 5) 'A Study of the Unknown' Recipe
      • UNKNOWN
      • UNKNOWN
      • UNKNOWN
    (Tier 5, rare) 'Of Mysteries Most Profound' Recipe
      • UNKNOWN
      • UNKNOWN
      • UNKNOWN
    [SIZE=3][B]
    A Study of the Unknown
    1x Undeciphered Moon-letter
    1x Long Lost Second Age Text

Of Mysteries Most Profound
    1x Undeciphered Moon-letter
    1x Long Lost Second Age Text
    1x Torn Scholars Journal

Both "A Study of the Unknown" and "Of Mysteries Most Profound" are given to the scholar upon completing Neutral standing with the elves.

Where do you get the forester and prospecting recipe?
    [center]Elendilmir - Rimsilval[/center]
    [color=green][center]Arness Hunter; Ashuri, Champ, Rozie LM, Velan Minstrel; Kynra Captain; Ryssa RK;[/color][/center]

Still looking for that with no success, soon as I find out or hear I will update and list it here.

Who do I have to kiss to get this thing stickied?

Bumped for visibility

Sticky Please

/bump

Where do you get The Propector and Forester new recepes.

Quote Originally Posted by khamafeu View Post
    /bump

Where do you get The Propector and Forester new recepes.
    I'm still waiting to find out or hear from someone who has, the greatest Reputation Mystery there is!

dev with fingers in ears:

"lalalalalalalala I'm not listening!"
    Feantur Atanidil 40 LM

*unintended (sort of) bump and question*

Are the "Ranger Cloak" and "Ranger Sash" wearable items and, if so, what do they look like?

I was really disappointed to find that the 'reward' cloak (while I'm not complaining about the stats) is the generic two-tone grey and red. I'd love for it to be a bit more, well, "Rangery" (no, that's not a word.. *grins*). Maybe mottled olive/grey/brown type thing.

I know that second part should be posted under "suggestions", but I wanted to find out about the crafted one first.

Thanks.

Goldrush

As far as I know all of the player crafted reputation items are just junk items and not wearable or anything.

Anyone know what faction has a jewelery recipie that you can wear? I know that in Throin Hall you can get a recipie for metalsmith anvil and some tailor recipies for captian pets. Just looking for something to craft for jewelery and not the rep points items.
    Lokey, Minstrel of the Shire
    Proud member of Majestic Order

Quote Originally Posted by regafrega View Post
    Anyone know what faction has a jewelery recipie that you can wear? I know that in Throin Hall you can get a recipie for metalsmith anvil and some tailor recipies for captian pets. Just looking for something to craft for jewelery and not the rep points items.
    None that I have seen so Far, I know Thorins Hall has 3 Armaments for Tailor and the Metalsmith Repair Anvil. The Wardens of Annuminas has a Weaponsmith Repair Anvil ( so I hear but have not confirmed personally ), and that's all I know so far.

Just an FYI on the Scholar stuff. The of mysteries most profound only requires one per turn in (not 5). You get 700 points per turn in. (1200 on the first turn in)
    The study of unknown ones you have correct with 5 per turn in. You get 500 points per turn in (900 on the first one)
    [LEFT][B][COLOR=royalblue][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=#4169e1]l[/COLOR]'[/COLOR]l[/COLOR][COLOR=white].[COLOR=#4169e1]l[/COLOR]'[COLOR=#4169e1]l[/COLOR][COLOR=white].[COLOR=#4169e1]l[COLOR=#ffffff]'[/COLOR]l[COLOR=white].[COLOR=#4169e1]l[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][B][COLOR=white][B][COLOR=royalblue][COLOR=red]===== [COLOR=black]:::[/COLOR]Brandywine
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=white][B][COLOR=white][B][COLOR=white][B][B][COLOR=white][B][COLOR=white][B][COLOR=royalblue][COLOR=white][COLOR=#4169e1]l[/COLOR]'[COLOR=#4169e1]l[/COLOR][COLOR=white].[COLOR=#4169e1]l[/COLOR]'[COLOR=#4169e1]l[/COLOR][COLOR=white].[COLOR=#4169e1]l[COLOR=#ffffff]'[/COLOR]l[COLOR=white].[COLOR=#4169e1]l[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]===== [COLOR=#000000]:::[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=white][B][COLOR=white][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][B][B][COLOR=white][B][COLOR=#ff0000][B][B]========== [COLOR=#000000]:::[/COLOR]
    [/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=white][B][COLOR=white]========== [COLOR=#000000]:::[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by boxmodeler View Post
    Just an FYI on the Scholar stuff. The of mysteries most profound only requires one per turn in (not 5). You get 700 points per turn in. (1200 on the first turn in)
    The study of unknown ones you have correct with 5 per turn in. You get 500 points per turn in (900 on the first one)
    Sweet Thanks, Updated

Sticky KKTHX

Still trying to find out where you get the Teir 5 Jewellery recipie. I know there is one that uses Moonstones but I have not found that and also I am told there is the Dwarf Necklass one but I can not find it or any info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by regafrega View Post
    Still trying to find out where you get the Teir 5 Jewellery recipie. I know there is one that uses Moonstones but I have not found that and also I am told there is the Dwarf Necklass one but I can not find it or any info on it.
    The two recipes below come from Thorins but they are just reputation items and not items you can wear. You may need to get higher reputation with the to recieve the recipes though. THat's often the case with the Tier 5 and Tier 5, Rare Recipes. The Rare just means that it uses a *Rare* Component even though most of those rare components aren't really rare, more uncommon.

(Tier 5, ingredient) Polished Moonstone Recipe
    • #Required : ?
      • UNKNOWN
      • UNKNOWN
      • UNKNOWN
    (Tier 5, rare) Dwarf-necklace Recipe
    • #Required : ?
      • UNKNOWN
      • UNKNOWN
      • UNKNOWN

Does anyone know where the heck we are supposed to get the recipe for use with black ash heartwood and the spider silk. I can see we have the titles of the recipes, but where do u get the forrestry recipes? Which rep area?

I got that DANEGAR but when I look in the merchant it does not even show that you can buy them later on. Like the patch note said there is a new rep crafting item the dwarf necklass. Will it not show stuff in the merchant till I get to a higher rep? Or can someone that is Friend or Kin with dwarfs let me know? I dont want to grind the faction for no reason. :0 Thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast