Hey Ladies and Gentleman.

It's been a while since I've seen a thread of this nature now please don't talk about how op classes are or are not. We all know certain classes have an advantage. But you can still tell the good from bad even out of the FOTM classes.

So in YOUR own opinion who do you think deserves an honourable mention maybe you had a decent 1v1 maybe you want to release your list of best players. Or share a few pictures of battles you have had do it all here.

I'd have to start with Baunderbridge he was the first creep I encountered and plays his class really well I've personally seen him solo camp gv vs 4 freeps.

A list of people I have seen that deserve a place on my top list so far are.

Ba, Baunderbridge, always a pleasure to die to this one, we have some great 50/50 1v1s

Defiler, Moz, goth, I was actually only fighting these recently and they know how to heal and dps not just spam 1,2,3

Warg, cheese is consistent and always pushes in no matter the odds, shout out to fluffy and carefulbite they always giving me a hard time.

Spider, arachnophobia, and I can't remember the other guys name he was at GTA earlier blue rank beings with m. Both play class well I have to plan out before attacking

Wl, I don't see many they are defiantly in demand I may update with a name later

Reaver, velvet, saz, well played reavers, shows even when all other classes get buffed your still wrecking havoc and getting kills.

.............................. ...........

Hunter, ahk this guy has some mad dps, makes me happy when I have him around

Burg, stagger seems to be terrorising creeps

Mini, none I haven't seen none !!!!

Rk, to be announced

Lm, to be announced

Warden, to be anounced

Bear, to be announced

Champ, to be anounced

Cappy, cheese's cappy, willing to swap lines whenever needed always on right target,