We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Third Age Dagger DPS for Gambler

I have my FA dagger and tools for my Quiet Knife (red) line. I have since gathered most of the legacies I want for another set of items for use with the Gambler (blue) line. I could just shell out the money and get some crafted FA items, but I have a few alts who need them more badly than my Burglar does. So I'm thinking of making my Gambler LIs from third age items.

However I can't find anything about what the max dps is on an imbued third Age dagger. I'm just now thinking I could probably just grab one in game and find out, but I'm halfway done with this post so here goes.

What is the max dps on a level 100 imbued TA dagger, compared to FA? Is it sensible at all to use a TA dagger and tools for my Gambler set, or is that just a waste of time? Primarily this would be used for landscape as I mean to stick with QK for grouping.

--

Edit - okay I checked it out for myself and didn't see a huge difference. Max DPS on a TA sword is 1583, compared to 1771 on my FA. The legacies I checked were the same percentage boost. What am I missing?
    Last edited by shipwreck; Jun 25 2020 at 03:10 PM.