My experience:

Every day I have logged in this week has been a shuffle. Let's talk about today though.

I run with a small group on saturday mornings. This group of creeps follows the quest circuit. Freeps hunt creeps in questing areas. We kill those freeps or they kill us. Continuing the quest circuit if the freeps died they follow us and come back with more. If we died, we go back and try again or continue on with the circuit all the while being hunted by freeps.

Today this did not happen. Today there was only 1v1s at gtr of all places and the shuffle from gv to tr. We encountered 3 freeps on the circuit. They were rank farming around the arena. They died. Came back. Moved their 6 reavers and 6 defilers and continued rank farming. We continued on the quest circuit and encountered 0 freeps. 0. We were all over the map. Couldn't even find freeps doing their moors questing.

As of 30 mins ago the shuffle was from tr fd to ec. Since the map nerf, I only find freeps around tr rez or gv. The shuffle is the worst its ever been. The few times Freeps have pushed the creeps it ended up another shuffle from grams to lugz.

I can't stay logged in 24-7. This is my experience. If yours is different feel free to post it here.

The map nerfs made things worse for my experience in the moors. The movement has NOT increased across the map. The action is NOT centered around TA/Ec/Oc. Someone was really wrong.

Huge thanks to Ereubus (sp?) You are fun. I like the fights we have until one of us gets zerged :P. Hobbit guardians are cute. Please keep coming out.