Sorry, of course.
But this is impossible!
Every day to listen to swearing in the chat! Constant political clashes! Constantly some swear with others! Endlessly!

These horrible people come here for work! I think someone is paying them to incite hatred!!

I have a big question! Why doesn't support do anything with them?? It's unbearable!
It's a RP server! RP! Games Lord of the Rings online! This is not a UN Headquarters RP server!

Please do not tell about the black list and the like. Not many people play on the server! I already had more than 20 on the blacklist. Whom to play with? if everyone is blacklisted?
I can't disable the chat either! Sometimes all sorts of events are held and it is written about it in the chat!
Until support starts to somehow deal with this, this will all continue.
I tried to play on other servers. Not much, of course. But there I did not notice such disputes. It feels like they are trying to kick everyone out of this server.
But I love RP! And I love this server! But every day I want to play less and less.

Once again I apologize. But this is unbearable. What a wonderful community of this game has become. My Soul Hurts.
Remain human (or any other representatives of this wonderful world of The Lord of the Rings Online) <3