We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a long lost kinship

Hi all;

My first kinship in this server was one callend: "The Nazgull"... ...making a long story short (those that know the story know it is long)... I got out and joined a new kin.
    Anyway I have a new character that is looking for a kin, so if the Nazgull or whatever name is called today is around, please give me a beep.

Also, if any of the old members of "The Nazgull" are around send a beep. (We could do a Nazgull kin meeting)

Yeah The Nazgull was great before it broke. Most guys formed Bane of the fallen night iirc? Few of us stayed with Elvirond for a while, but there were too few and since cckoby never returned, I left too.

Anyway the base of the Nazgull kinship could still be alive. Elvirond changed the name to something else (can't remember what it was) and last time I saw him, he was in yet a different kinship again. Dunno if it's entirely different one or still the base of the Nazgull. I haven't seen old Nazgull guys though, there might not be many left anymore.
    Kaiho R8 Spurgu Puliveivarit
    Ratzo R7 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Sipi View Post
    Yeah The Nazgull was great before it broke. Most guys formed Bane of the fallen night iirc? Few of us stayed with Elvirond for a while, but there were too few and since cckoby never returned, I left too.

Anyway the base of the Nazgull kinship could still be alive. Elvirond changed the name to something else (can't remember what it was) and last time I saw him, he was in yet a different kinship again. Dunno if it's entirely different one or still the base of the Nazgull. I haven't seen old Nazgull guys though, there might not be many left anymore.
    Hi. It's good to see former nazgull (which is not in bane). Let's try to keep all the former nazgull in touch (I will create a channel /longlostkin ....