We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I mean really !!? A bunch of Scrubs

So what's this I've been hearing about some new upstarts walking freely thru the Ettenmoors . I cant take a few days off to sort a few personal matters without literally a bunch of scrubs beating you guys down . I mean really WTH is going on here ? The reports started coming in from Hoarhallow , Help us please there's creeps here and they don't appear to be leaving anytime soon. I've gotten the same reports from TA, TR, Lugz, OR, LC and even the mines. The notes all appear to be hastily written but all containing the same message , HELP US PLEASE WE CAN'T STOP THEM !! If not for my being so close to a 2k rating I would gladly help to squash this uprising on my return .

You guys created this mess so your gonna have to clean it up before I step foot back out there . And as we all know they value a good hobbit foot dearly . It even went so far as a message from the Bace which simply read as follows ,

Please Nymp I beg of you to bring the crew out and right our wrongs . If you do I would gladly enroll in the local AA meetings as soon as things are back to normal !!

Mind you it was written on the back of a badly stained cocktail napkin . But it just goes to show how bad its gotten . But all the same the messages are all clear somebody's pissed and they're not going to take it anymore . Anyway I'll be deeding in Bree till you folks sort this out . If its not sorted out soon I may start drinking , And trust me you don't want a drunken hobbit on your a$$es.
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/

Just wanted to throw this out there:

1) This isn't Redemption farming Redemption. We have several players that are not in Redemption joining us regularly.
    2) If you're a creep we want you in our raid. Pretty sure we'd invite Norbogs if we could.
    3) We have several players who are willing to flip sides should the fights become unbalanced.
    4) The goal is fun fights for BOTH sides.
    5) Both sides are trying to win. All you have to do is just come into vent and hear the rage/QQ. It's an all out effort.
    6) LMs have to die first...150k lightning Storms=Dead creeps.
    7) Standing by watching solo/small grouped freeps/Creeps that aren't in the "Redemption" group get face-wrecked is a ####ty thing to do.
    8) Dual boxing both sides so you can metagame makes you a sad Mipplehead.

9) I think we can universally agree we hate Helly and every time he dies we get a warm fuzzy feeling.
    10) The only good Sigmir is a dead one.
    11) Meradir needs to learn to DPS.
    12) Killing Elainos on her LM makes me sad....Ok that's a lie.
    13) If Tempest was active Redemption woud be forced to zerg them...repeatedly. Overwhelming numbers > Skill, js
    14) "You get seals when you kill Bace in the 'moors." - Nymp
    Last edited by doug01; Mar 10 2014 at 10:37 AM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

ahem... farming... ahem.... cough cough

sorry was just saying hi..
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    I speak in ignorance since I don't play this game, Ignore me.
    OK, Thanks for stopping in.

Scrubs that belong in tubs. Keep up the work, baddies.

Wasn't that the guy that got shot robbing a Liquor Store /\ ? Hey man hope your all healed up and getting out soon,Sorry I wasn't much help with the bail. BTW your buddy has been pining for you on Grams hill all day. Searching for your return I guess that's all he does is sit and watches.

I bought a boat and am now sailing the Indian Ocean in search for flight 370.

Oh hey that's cool,were getting catapults lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nethos View Post
    Find it already and get back to us. ESO bout to hit ####er.

Quote Originally Posted by Nethos View Post
    Pretty sure the Russians annexed it. You'll need one of these to find it:

...and proper papers. Word is the pilot took a vote and the choices were to either join the Russians or die a huge ball of fire in the middle of the ocean. 97% of the vote was to join Russia. Democracy FTW!
    Last edited by doug01; Mar 19 2014 at 10:04 AM.