We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Alls fair in love and War ?

So I guess we see differently on what's fair in the moors. You guys think we're going to feed you at Grams. Wrong. We will map back on occasion to zerg you and send you packing. And you know we really don't care if its only 3 of you or a dozen. Maybe that's not fair. But is constantly spying or tailing us with your warg buddies to tell you where we are fair. No I didn't think so. So as long as you continue to play your game we'll keep doing what we've been doing. So keep spying,climbing rocks and hugging NPC's and we'll keep zerging you. Sounds like a fair compromise if you ask me.
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/

"[OOC] Redinkle: 'i prefer to zerg'

/thread

Surely the quote was grabbed by your spy.
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/

I'll say, this has gone from rather funny to just straight pathetic. Drop it, get over it, grow a pair whatever the hell you want to do.

"...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    So I guess we see differently on what's fair in the moors. You guys think we're going to feed you at Grams. Wrong. We will map back on occasion to zerg you and send you packing. And you know we really don't care if its only 3 of you or a dozen. Maybe that's not fair. But is constantly spying or tailing us with your warg buddies to tell you where we are fair. No I didn't think so. So as long as you continue to play your game we'll keep doing what we've been doing. So keep spying,climbing rocks and hugging NPC's and we'll keep zerging you. Sounds like a fair compromise if you ask me.
    Yawn, more drama from a dead area in a dead game, yawn.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

"Insert random saying from the stone age as title"

So I was out in the Moors on "insert character name" with my "insert # of people in zerg" and we mapped out because we were tired of dying because we're bad. So we're gonna map out and let "insert opposing players name" beat off up at Grams while we continue to pretend to be the moral compass of the Moors. -"Insert Name that rhymes with Pimp"

<3Bammy