We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Introducing the 2014 LOTRO Players Council

The following individuals have been selected to participate in the 2014 LOTRO Player Council program. They represent many play styles, countries, and walks of life. We look forward to hearing their feedback and suggestions. The list is in alphabetical order by their forum name.

Amandakay
    ArsSupervivendi
    Balamoor
    Beaniemooch
    Bedalin
    Belnavar
    Brandon_Blackbird
    Burgus
    Cassie4486
    DeadlyGazebo
    EliciaVanWren
    Feanors_Fury
    Fipiara
    FrickinMuck
    Guinevere2
    Holweis
    Hyos
    Idril_Felagund
    Iolanthie
    Ithyniel
    ItsKiva
    Jenorthar
    Jillymala
    Johann1
    Karakedi
    KayleahSunshine
    Kitten2012
    Lethareth
    Lurkerinthemist
    Lutorin
    Maelchirion
    Maradakia
    Nimlari
    Nymphonic
    Pherenn
    Proudcdn
    Ravynne
    Reggyrat
    Rimfin
    Rubriel
    Ryerord
    Sezneg
    Skoch
    Snowlock
    SvenNiscadae
    TheCrossbow
    VeryBeary
    Zalexia

In addition to those named above, we also asked 9 members of the 2013 players council to return and help us mentor and assist the new council members and continue to provide the same great levels of feedback we've come to expect from them and all of our council members. Also in alphabetical order.

EmyrSelyf
    Hakiryu
    Kickman77
    Maxal
    MrWarg
    Raven-EU
    VoronturEU
    XinaLotRO
    Yicky

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the 2013 Players Council for all their hard work and dedication. They took their task very seriously and generated some great feedback and suggestions. So much so that the team has requested the 2013 Council forums not be removed, but be archived for future reference. There is a lot of material still to work through.

We would also like to thank them for helping refine the council concept and for coming together to work on a wide array of topics in a highly professional manner. A wide variety of viewpoints and a great depth of passion from all the members could have been a volatile combination, but the 2013 members did an outstanding job of seeing the merits in differing points of view and respecting each other’s opinion. A very difficult task very well done.

As of this post, the 2013 players council is released from their council NDA.
    Last edited by Sapience; Apr 25 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Congrats to all!

I hope it make it in next year!

Good luck too all!!!

Congrats guys, and good luck!
    Nyn of Arkenstone
    2013 Player Council Member
    Often Unfortunate (but sometimes Successful) Member of The Dead Hobbit Society

Congrats, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    The following individuals have been selected to participate in the 2014 LOTRO Player Council program. They represent many play styles, countries, and walks of life. We look forward to hearing their feedback and suggestions. The list is in alphabetical order by their forum name.

Amandakay
    ArsSupervivendi
    Balamoor
    Beaniemooch
    Bedalin
    Belnavar
    Brandon_Blackbird
    Burgus
    Cassie4486
    DeadlyGazebo
    EliciaVanWren
    Feanors_Fury
    Fipiara
    FrickinMuck
    Guinevere2
    Holweis
    Hyos
    Idril_Felagund
    Iolanthie
    Ithyniel
    ItsKiva
    Jillymala
    Johann1
    Karakedi
    KayleahSunshine
    Kitten2012
    Lethareth
    Lurkerinthemist
    Maelchirion
    Maradakia
    Nimlari
    Nymphonic
    Pherenn
    Proudcdn
    Ravynne
    Reggyrat
    Rimfin
    Rubriel
    Ryerord
    Sezneg
    Skoch
    Snowlock
    SvenNiscadae
    TheCrossbow
    VeryBeary

In addition to those named above, we also asked 9 members of the 2013 players council to return and help us mentor and assist the new council members and continue to provide the same great levels of feedback we've come to expect from them and all of our council members. Also in alphabetical order.

EmyrSelyf
    Hakiryu
    Kickman77
    Maxal
    MrWarg
    Raven-EU
    VoronturEU
    XinaLotRO
    Yicky

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the 2013 Players Council for all their hard work and dedication. They took their task very seriously and generated some great feedback and suggestions. So much so that the team has requested the 2013 Council forums not be removed, but be archived for future reference. There is a lot of material still to work through.

We would also like to thank them for helping refine the council concept and for coming together to work on a wide array of topics in a highly professional manner. A wide variety of viewpoints and a great depth of passion from all the members could have been a volatile combination, but the 2013 members did an outstanding job of seeing the merits in differing points of view and respecting each other’s opinion. A very difficult task very well done.

As of this post, the 2013 players council is released from their council NDA.
    THANKS! I look forward to serving on the council and getting Vilya's point of view addressed in our future endeavors!
    Pherenn, Phermin, Pherkeeper, Phertain, Pherhuntress, Pherhunter, Pherburg, and too many others to track. Lotro Featured Player 2011; Beta Player, Former member: Player Council; Lover of all things Lotro; If I can help you...ask.

Thank you, to the old ones.. and congrats, to the new ones!!!!

Huge congrats to everyone and good luck
    Unofficial Snowbourn Events Team Leader
    Founder of Element Zero Gaming Group
    Element Zero - Snowbourn
    [url]www.ez-guild.com[/url] or [url]www.twitter.com/honvik[/url]

Thank you everyone, and thank you turbine for selecting me. : )
    |Faewyrn||Captain of Rhûn||95| |Agala||Warden of Snowbourn||85| |Saelila||Huntress of Mirkwood||85| |Orronn||Champion of Women||80|
    Leader of Randirheim: The Wanderer's Home on Landroval.
    I BOOP YOUR NOSE. BOOP!

/javelinsalute

I am honored to have been selected for the 2014 Players Council! I'll do my best to discover new and creative features to discuss with the Council and the Developers,
    as-well-as keep a keen-eye open and my ears to the players for any suggestions and ideas they may have to help improve our amazing game.
    My little Hobgoblin voice shall be heard! See ya in-game and elsewhere!

Thank you,

~ Skoch Ondarox
    2014 LOTRO Players Council Member
    (Concerning Hobbits, da Bugans)

Good luck newbies

Congratulations to everyone.
    Council Of The West On Evernight

Runesi

Congratulations, guys! Here's to a great year ahead!

I am so excited and honored to have been chosen for the 2014 Players Council! Thank you, Turbine! I very much look forward to being part of the council this year, and it looks to be a very exciting year with Vol 4 and the new class coming! Yay!

~Lethareth
    2014 LOTRO Player Council Member

Very excited to serve on the Council!

Looking forward to this and being a small voice
    The one ... the only ... Meow.

My friends tell me I should come with a warning label. I'm looking forward to a fun and interesting year.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN: Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10 + alts CRICKHOLLOW: Moochy, 21 Minstrel

Good luck, all. There are some names on there I have a lot of faith in. May it be well placed.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Thanks for the place on the council!

Congratulations new Council members! I hope you will enjoy your time in council, I know I did!

I'm also very pleased to be part of the coucil this year! Thanks a lot Turbine for the opportunity to discuss and suggest features for this great game!
    Hopefully we can give some new points of view to different topics.

Looking forward to this awesome year.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaniemooch View Post
    My friends tell me I should come with a warning label. I'm looking forward to a fun and interesting year.
    Why do I think you may have a thing or two to say about Minstrels?

Congratulations to all the Council members. I hope it is a good, productive year for LOTRO.

I am so grateful to have this opportunity and look forward to the coming year. Thank you everyone.

I am so excited and grateful to get to participate in this year's Player Council! : )

I hope I'll be able to contribute lots in a helpful way. I'm actually interested to get some feedback from last year's Player Council as to what they learned in the process as far as how they were most able to be of service to our developers and to our fellow players.

I also wanted to say that I think what you wrote here Sapience, is amazing, so important, and beautifully stated. Hopefully we'll all be able to discuss and even debate our differing vantage points while keeping a kind approach and respect for each other as a top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    A wide variety of viewpoints and a great depth of passion from all the members could have been a volatile combination, but the 2013 members did an outstanding job of seeing the merits in differing points of view and respecting each other’s opinion. A very difficult task very well done.
    Congrats to everyone!
    Last edited by maradakia; Apr 24 2014 at 11:21 AM.
    History became legend, and legend became myth, and some things that should not have been forgotten were lost...

Hello everybody,

I am very excited to be one of the chosen and very happy to participate in the LOTRO Players Council 2014.
    Main-Char: Maelchirion (Hunter) 100

Twinks: Recco (Burgler) 100 | Erchirion (Captain) 100 | Dasthan (Champion) 100 | Celedaran (Runeskeeper) 100 | Gwaerondir (Lore-Master) 100 | Merenon (Warden) 95 | Shayuri (Ministrel) 50 | Meneldirion (Guardian) 50

Main-Server: Gwaihir [DE] | Kinship: Brothers of Metal || Side-Server: Vanyar [DE] (Char: Succro)

Quote Originally Posted by Beaniemooch View Post
    More like bright yellow CAUTION tape. You will be a great asset to the council.

Congratulations to new council players !
    I hope that new comers will enjoy the year

Crono.
    Crono - www.loupsardents.com

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast