We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Server/game State

Ok, is it just me or this server is just empty. And I'm not meaning compared to other servers. I'm meaning that on peak time it's so weird to see more than 50 people on globallff channel. And if you check on social tab for no annonymous players most of the times not even 100 there in the entire world. And I'm not meaning 2-3 am, I'm meaning like 9 pm or so. I remember like 3-4 months ago there were at least 90-100 people in globallff until around 23h or about 200 people not anonymous until it's very late night.
    Is it just happening here or in every other server too?, cause most of the time it is not even an MMO, it's getting closer to a single player game I'd say. And i've been on this server since Free to play started, so I'm not just new here coming from a big server to complain.

Yes, Gilrain is 29/29 at rank for nb logins/hour ... for several months.
    And even far from the 28/29 server (Eldar actually)
    But this happens for all servers since HD.

I can confirm, I'm playing for 2 years on Gilrain and now it's almost desert.
    A lot of people transferred, many kinship died.
    However, I am able to raid almost every day, so it is not so bad....

I remember Sapience telling us that they will put Gilrain as the recommended server during the "take the hobbits to Isengard" event. Just wondering why they haven't done it already since It's not even a big deal to change it.
    Anyways, Gilrain will endure as always.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    I remember Sapience telling us that they will put Gilrain as the recommended server during the "take the hobbits to Isengard" event. Just wondering why they haven't done it already since It's not even a big deal to change it.
    Sure it will endure, since I'm not planning moving to other server and some others I know are not moving either but that doesn't mean that we are good and populated enough. I just hope they make something good soon and more people come back to game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Yep he did and looks like we will have yet another chance to ask/remind him about it. He posted about new servers events... The Moria runs will start the following week. It will be from the entrance of Moria to the gates of Caras Galadhon. First 5 servers will be, in order:

1. Eldar (UK)
    2. Dwarrowdelf
    3. Windfola
    4. Anduin (DE)
    5. Vilya