We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Prices of Steel keys

With deeds now giving out marks and loot boxes along with steel keys I have been able to sell a fare few usually starting at 1 Gold and to my glee they went for about 14Gb but I have noticed that the last few sold for about 2 Gold. Not that im complaining I have plenty of keys spare and 2 gold is 2 gold imho.

Just curious, are people still willing to buy keys knowing they can grind for them?
    I mean its easy enough to run through the shire deeds and get some :P

Keys are pRNG dependent and some don't have good pRNG, so getting "some" from killing a few wolves and orcs - it just doesn't happen for many.

whats 20g in the scope of things?

i have 1200 ish and im not even trying to make money. If I want a key ill drop 20g for one
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002e1bb7/signature.png]Cokaine[/charsig]

SoAndSo is right. I made over 3500 gold off the 2A symbol / Starlit crystal rush for the 95 cap alone without trying vary hard. 20g might seem a bit excessive... but it sorta isn't.