We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Brionacs best of the best for august!!! Get pumpeddddddd

Freepside:
    Burglars: 1.Naughtygun (Only burg Ive seen in the last month. Seriously) 2. N/A
    Captains: 1. Aglathion (Gratz on r13 again, and getting better everyday) 2 Danhilleth (Hardest hitting cappy I know, just isnt out much , Which I cant blame her)
    Champions: 1. Meldo (Do I need an explanation?) 2. Most other champs 3. Xethias (World chat is starting to hurt my head now)
    Hunters: 1 Jango (Forever the most hated player among crpside, but forever the best hunter on imlad.) 2. N/A
    Runekeepers: 1. Surfsup (From what Ive seen, a solid healing RK and an up and coming player if he plays more. 2. Ona (Best healing RK I know, just not on her RK much atm)
    Ministrels: 1. Elonol (3 Healing minis in 1 body I swear) 2. Murph (Pre-Gratz on r10)
    Wardens: 1. Nim (I will die even on spider to this guy if im not careful) 2. Glaewon, Alfadan, Archaius (Sorry if I misspelled) All good bleed rotating wardens when there are 3 man defiler groups that need spankings
    Guardians: 1. Selcouth (Gratz on r11 again, plays how the class should be played) 2. N/A
    Loremasters: 1. Uggae (Only LM Ive really seen out, but still plays it to full potential)

Creepside:
    Defilers: 1. Healskiddo (Shows defilers can out dps 1v1 without heals) 2. All other spam healing defilers
    Warleaders: 1. Lubshag (Welcome back, you auto win the Warleader section because the rest on the server are well, either N/A or pve heros) (Lubby also good mechanically, don't get me wrong =D)
    Wargs 1. Meldops (I cant tell if im even wearing armor when fighting him. The pain is real) 2. Karrma and Silar if they were active more, but for now N/A
    Blackarrows 1. Skamtor (Toughest BA for me to solo atm) 2. Pewpewparmz (Another mechanically solid BA)
    Reavers 1. KOTOMINE (Welcome back koto. My fav player in the moors with great skill and the right yolo attitude more players need.) 2. N/A (P.S. I miss my Reeferbaby :'C)
    Weavers 1. All spiders that can hit 1,2,3,Reflect,1,2,3
    Brio - No name Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by freakb0y2 View Post
    ..... 2. All other spam healing defilers....

Lets spar again Bullet - no heals next time i promise!

~Cheers Bags
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

All freeps&creeps that still come out are the best

Brio...... <3
    Recreant, Talonel, Oracular.

Cool

nice to see i'm not on the list finely . but i should be back when i hit rank 14

______________________________ ______________________________ _________________________

ratofwar r13 war-leader ~ aka damyou on brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by killering800114 View Post
    nice to see i'm not on the list finely . but i should be back when i hit rank 14

______________________________ ______________________________ _________________________

You just hit rank 13 - how far away from 14 are you by now?
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

as of right now i'm 148k of the 900k i'm not promising any thing but there might be a chance i'll be back sooner....
    Last edited by killering800114; Sep 01 2014 at 11:34 PM.

as of right now i'm 148k of the 900k i'm not promising any thing but there might be a chance i'll be back sooner....
    Rat, I need you like a boy needs his mother's side.
    Recreant, Talonel, Oracular.

Already further into 13 than my spider lol. Dam you!
    Brio - No name Guardian

i´d like you to be back, but tbh.. after a great comeback the ship is sinking more and more every day... so atm it would be a waste of money and time.

to the glory of august:

burg: NA
    LM: NA
    champ: 1. meldo 2. Eisen / Xethias
    mini: 1. droker 2. Elonol
    RK: 1. Nya 2. Ona
    Guard: 1. bulletpunch 2. NA (would like to encounter Selcouth once in a while again)
    warden: 1. Achaius 2. Glaewon
    hunter: 1. Kelphatores 2. NA
    Cappy: 1. Danhilleth 2. Quitte (wait he transfered. so NA)

Reaver: since i saw him once for a few mins, the one and only: Xultar
    warg: 1. meldops 2. mrbitey
    BA: 1. Deadeye 2. Skamtor
    WL: NA
    Defiler: 1. Enpeecee 2. Lastcallsmom
    Spider: besides the high ranked ones seems Winstrol pretty decent for his rank, so the point got to him.